Osama Bin Laden Dead

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been doing some research regarding how long it takes to do a DNA test concenus is it takes between 5 to 10 days. which suggest perhaps he was well and truly dead well before Sunday. hmmmmm the smoke up my butt is starting to tickle

Are you serious? I watch CSI all the time and they can do DNA tests on the spot, infact they often do multiple DNA tests each episode and an eposide only goes for like an hour (less if you take out the ads).

Cheers SJ :icon_cheers:

I thought it was a bit sick too, all those taxi drivers and others around Australia and the world celebrating clapping and cheering, displaying their Arab flags after the filthy dog murdered 1000`s of people.

For sure. I thought we were supposed to be leading by example?

Looks like the troops are in it for the long haul though... I don't think you can wage war against an ideology and expect a quick win.

Just one error on facebook can ruin your whole day...
osama_likes_geogag.jpg

I thought it was a bit sick too, all those taxi drivers and others around Australia and the world celebrating clapping and cheering, displaying their Arab flags after the filthy dog murdered 1000`s of people.
yep so wouldn't you rather be the bigger man and not stoop to the same level?

Al Jazeera are actually an extremely good source of information and opinion quite independent of the two organisations who own most of the world's media. Which is why they have been banned in the UK.

Really? Guess that would explain why Hamish MacDonald is on Channel 10.

this is probably the worst thing that I've seen all weekend,

Last edited by a moderator:

Shocked at what that main guy and the other guys were saying...yet still not surprised...

That is the worst thing I have seen since the announcement of Osama's death. I can't believe the Yanks think this is all going to end by killing one man.
There is probably hundreds of suicide bombers flying into the USA right now for retaliation. BTW I'm not saying there is and I hope for the USA's sake there isn't.

Drew

I think there's something a bit sick about celebrating anyones death - even if he was a murdering *******, a civilised nation or culture does what it has to do and moves on without taking delight in it. My 2c.

yep so wouldn't you rather be the bigger man and not stoop to the same level?

Its got nothing to do with being bigger. This thing was the scum of the earth and they got him! Mission completed and good luck to them to revel in the glory.
No war would be great but it happens just as you could be speaking Japanese and eating rice and spending yen in the lucky country sipping saki.

The idiots in that clip need no special reason to go and act like fuckheads. It may as well be New Years Eve.
I would like to think that anyone who has been directly affected by terrorism in the USA (or anywhere) would be less inclined to carry on like that.

Its got nothing to do with being bigger. This thing was the scum of the earth and they got him! Mission completed and good luck to them to revel in the glory.
No war would be great but it happens just as you could be speaking Japanese and eating rice and spending yen in the lucky country sipping saki.

Um, Mission Completed? Not by a long shot. All they have done is spend trillions of dollars and sacrificed more lives than were lost in 9/11 to begin with, for what?? They've cut the head off the monster but another will grow in it's place. Nothing has changed, nothing has been gained, other than an opportunity for the US to once again demonstrate it's ignorance to the rest of the world.
OBL's death should be noted in the history books and nothing more.

So apparently bin laden used his wife as a human shield in the raid.... Just one of the dangers of leaving the kitchen

Of course it will, they killed hitler and racism disappeared forever ;)
Dude, Hitler took his own life in a Bunker when he realised his Lambic would never fully mature, the Russians got there first too, your facts are Fox like in their quality. Or your sarcasm is of a fine vintage if not. (all posts on the internet are of course covered by the famous 'sarcasm clause') :D

I'm glad they got Bin Laden, now Saudis can finally live free from fear and oppression!

lol, i actually had something else written but i was unsure if it was untrue or not, so iwrote that instead. They kind of killed him, they drove him to suicide because he didn't want to be displayed in a museum?

Next they are going to try and get me to believe the Easter Bunny is no longer alive

Latest posts

Back