One Way Valves / Check Valves 5/16" (8mm)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

komodo

Reaction score
Would any one be interested in any at this price?

I need to purchase 40 to get them at this price and I want 12 of them so I would need to move a further 28. Postage would be about $4.50 for a standard auspost satchel

Komodo,

If you have trouble getting your numbers we would be happy to supply at $20 each for 12+
Just drop us a pm.

Cheers Ross

I 'd take 3 but can only afford 1 (at either price)
so 1 for me from either your supplier or Ross

I've just checked a US supplier to see if they would ship a 6 way gas manifold with check valve to aus, the manifold is US70, so if that falls through I would be interested in 5 (see my thread I just killed my beer)

I'd be interested in splitting the shipping for 2 of those with you mxd, just what I want...

Cheers for the offer Ross. I'll try stick with this supplier first though as I can stick it on my work account (ie I have untill 30days after EOM to pay my invoice) plus I'm buying a few other bits and pieces and I can just get the costs directly debited of my wage - its a little easier to swallow that way ;)
That said if I didnt have access to this supplier your offer of $20ea for 12+ is better than I can buy them for if I dont make up the numbers up to 40! Offer definately noted!

CM2 i'll add you to the list (27 maybe 32? out of the 40minimum accounted for so far)
I'm just after numbers at this stage I wont be asking for $ until they are landed which ever way we go as the interest shown so far suggest I shouldnt have too much difficulty in getting rid of any of them if any one bails.

I've just checked a US supplier to see if they would ship a 6 way gas manifold with check valve to aus, the manifold is US70, so if that falls through I would be interested in 5 (see my thread I just killed my beer)
a manifold may still not eliminate your issue as described in your other thread. if you don't close off the ball-valves, it's still a chance to get through, where as this is a definitive way to control it.

MArk - seems that they are non-return valves
Im (and I think Dave) are going to use them on the actual beer lines for higher pressure beers. saves the expense of having a duel pressure gas reg. if you get what i mean? you can turn all yoour gas valves off except say the lager, pressureise that to desired pressure. b/c its got a non return valve it wont ket the gas escape when you turn the reg pressure back down. and bob's your uncle. differant pressure beers form the 1 reg

a manifold may still not eliminate your issue as described in your other thread. if you don't close off the ball-valves, it's still a chance to get through, where as this is a definitive way to control it.

in the US they refer to a one way valve as a check valve, so the manifold is a 6 way with one way valve on each

If they ship I will let people know.

http://www.homebrewstuff.com/servlet/the-C...arts/Categories

Would any one be interested in any at this price?

I need to purchase 40 to get them at this price and I want 12 of them so I would need to move a further 28. Postage would be about $4.50 for a standard auspost satchel
I am interested in 4 but would like to know what fitting they are before committing, Barbed or John Guest pushfit style?

Sorry for the duplicate post

Mark the supplier I've spoken to sells them with their plumbing supplies. They are NOT "john guest" brand fittings but they are the "pushfit" style fitting. I believe that these fittings can be used on gas lines - thats what I'm intending on using mine for at least. I know a freind who uses these fitting (in larger sizes) from this same supplier to deliver compressed air around his shed with no problems.

1. Maple (4)
2. CM2 (1)
3. Schooey (4)
4. Brendo (6)
5. Kleiny (5)

Komodo i would like 5 thanks

1. Komodo (12)
2. Maple (4)
3. CM2 (1)
4. Schooey (4)
5. Brendo (6)
6. Kleiny (5)