One Way Valves / Check Valves 5/16" (8mm)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Komodo (12)
2. Maple (4)
3. CM2 (1)
4. Schooey (4)
5. Brendo (6)
6. Kleiny (5)
7. Leigh (6)
8. Razz (2)

Dont worry razz i will do all the work for you the good LFF i am

Whats the word on these komodo is the buy going to happen

1. Komodo (12)
2. Maple (4)
3. CM2 (1)
4. Schooey (4)
5. Brendo (6)
6. Kleiny (5)
7. Leigh (6)
8. Razz (2)
9. redb (5)

Yeah I'll order them in the next couple of days. Boss is away ATM so I need to just run it all past him make sure he is cool with me putting it on works account (boss = dad so there will be no issues - just need to keep him happy)

1. Komodo (12)
2. Maple (4)
3. CM2 (1)
4. Schooey (4)
5. Brendo (6)
6. Kleiny (5)
7. Leigh (6)
8. Razz (2)
9. redb (5)
10. justsomeguy (7)

1. Komodo (12)
2. Maple (4)
3. CM2 (1)
4. Schooey (4)
5. Brendo (6)
6. Kleiny (5)
7. Leigh (6)
8. Razz (2)
9. redb (5)
10. justsomeguy (7)
11. mrpolly (5) if still taking orders

Thanks

1. Komodo (12)
2. Maple (4)
3. CM2 (1)
4. Schooey (4)
5. Brendo (6)
6. Kleiny (5)
7. Leigh (6)
8. Razz (2)
9. redb (5)
10. justsomeguy (7)
11. TidalPete (2)
12. mrpolly (5) if still taking orders
13. Batz (5)

Cheers

Yep - just put through the order for 72 of these suckers and they are all accounted for (got a couple of orders in via PM.) Every one who has register interest up to this post has been accounted for! Any further interest - I'm sorry but you've missed the boat.

How ever I was just told that they are now on back order though (actually I think he died in the ass a little when I told him how many I was after LOL) ... Hopefully only a week lead time for delivery though fingers crossed.

Like I said earlier I'll start collecting $ and sending them out once they arrive in my hot little hands (obviously I'm not sending them out before they arrive) that way if any one needs theirs more urgently they havent made a financial commitment and can comfortably visit one of the sponsors for their supplies. If any one bails out I shouldnt have too much trouble moving any spares.

Yep - just put through the order for 72 of these suckers and they are all accounted for (got a couple of orders in via PM.) Every one who has register interest up to this post has been accounted for! Any further interest - I'm sorry but you've missed the boat.

How ever I was just told that they are now on back order though (actually I think he died in the ass a little when I told him how many I was after LOL) ... Hopefully only a week lead time for delivery though fingers crossed.

Like I said earlier I'll start collecting $ and sending them out once they arrive in my hot little hands (obviously I'm not sending them out before they arrive) that way if any one needs theirs more urgently they havent made a financial commitment and can comfortably visit one of the sponsors for their supplies. If any one bails out I shouldnt have too much trouble moving any spares.

Komodo,

Any chance of upgrading my order from two to three or is it too late?

TP

Alrighty people the valves have arrived - apprently they tried to deliver them on the 18th of dec but because we were out at a function centre for our christmas party they thought we'd knocked off for the year and knew no one was in the factory / office until today so they didnt deliver them till today. But the valves are (finally) here!
I'll send around a PM shortly with payment details etc.

TidalPete I'll check but I think from memory I actually ordered one extra just in case

Edit: just done the sums TP your in luck I ordered one extra!

Please note the PM with my bank details has been sent. If you need any clairification please ask!

Thanks Komodo

I had not seen this thread for a while and thought you had given up, Top job i will pay now and send you my address

Kleiny

Right-o people who have paid your orders will be dropped into the post box tonight (might miss the post cut off so maybe an extra day) - thanks for the super quick payment!

People have contacted regarding payment - Thankyou guys, appreciate you keeping me in the loop - your orders are safe and will be kept to the side.

The rest of you I will keep your orders aside until wednesday of next week. If you havent contacted me by then I will offer the remaining unclaimed valves to the people who have contacted me since to see if there are any spares. I think this is only fair. If you need more time to pay - thats fine I have no issue - I just need to know if I need to hold them or not so please let me know by wednesday next week (20/1/10).

Cheers,
Kirk

Back