Oktoberfest 09

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazman

Fishweide BrauHaus
Reaction score
I am planing to go to the oktoberfest this year in Germany Wondering if any other ahb brewers would be going as we could hook up in munich

I'll be there. We'll be driving through Europe for 2 months. Haven't worked out which dates yet, but we hear accommodation should be booked early. We'll be camping throughout Europe... can you do the same thing in Munich as well?

I'll be there. We'll be driving through Europe for 2 months. Haven't worked out which dates yet, but we hear accommodation should be booked early. We'll be camping throughout Europe... can you do the same thing in Munich as well?
Camping is possible but you might have to go a long way into town.
And as you said book it really early! Its going to be packed all the time. One weekend all the Italians rock up and a lot of them come in campervans.

i hope to book my accommodation in the next week and flight then the rest of my trip in germany im not a big rush to book

That will be fine.

I am in Germany August till mid of September. Might miss the Octoberfest by a few days, but I have probably been a dozen times so it doesnt bother me at all. There are plenty of other non-touristy fests that are heaps better anyway.

Latest posts

Back