Odd Shank Adapter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fleshy

Reaction score
I'm having trouble sourcing a shank adapter for my font. Attached is a picture of the shank that fits sitting on top of the font in question. Every place I have thought of looking have the same type of adapter which does not fit my font. An example of the one that doesn't fit is here

Does anyone know where I might source one?

Thanks in advance.

font.jpg

If the snaplok shank on Ross' website doesnt fit then im assuming that this font came from overseas where they might have a different setup to here in Australia.

You options would be to buy Ausie spec snaplocks, then you can use any snaplock tap or to buy snaplock adaptors from overseas to suit the font that you have and put these on your taps.

That looks like a bog standard Lancer fitting, if your LHBS cant help you give Lancer a call on 1800 810 769.

MHB

That looks like a bog standard Lancer fitting, if your LHBS can't help you give Lancer a call on 1800 810 769.

MHB

Cheers MHB, checking out their web site I see a pic of the exact fitting. Will give them a call on Monday.

I did try my LHBS, but they were not able to help.

We get ours from Lancer :unsure: so be careful what you order.
Give us a call if you need some help.

cheers Ross

Back