Numbers On Australian Homebrewers?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kixbooty

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Apologies if this has been discussed before but I wasn't able to find anything recent.

For a uni assignment I'm creating a dummy craftbrewer magazine and I need to define my target audience.

I was looking for some figures on homebrewers in Australia as a whole. Does anyone know where I can find this kind of information? (Beer and Brewer magazine is not really a help btw).

Much appreciated if someone could help me out.

Thanks

Sara

What if you have a foreigner brewing on Australian soil?? Would you count them as an Australian home brewer?

Droopy said:
What if you have a foreigner brewing on Australian soil?? Would you count them as an Australian home brewer?
YES!

"approx" sounds like the way to go

i would of thought it would be easy to define your target audience....Homebrewers.
How many? preferably all of them.
I know 3 people who homebrew, would you like their names?

Sounds like a good idea. "Craftbrewing for dummies'.
A few HBS could do with a copy.

Conspiracy theory.. The aus gov is gathering stats on the number of brewers in order to establish the taxes they're missing on commercial alcohol sales.. Next step a homebrew tax!

yum beer said:
Sounds like a good idea. "Craftbrewing for dummies'.
A few HBS could do with a copy.
hahaha when I said 'dummy' magazine I meant a mock one. But I like your idea better.

timmi9191 said:
Conspiracy theory.. The aus gov is gathering stats on the number of brewers in order to establish the taxes they're missing on commercial alcohol sales.. Next step a homebrew tax!
If we get a homebrew tax I'm moving to New Zealand. They have better hops anyway.

goodbrew said:
okay I'll start it off.

+1
hahahahaha
+2

Latest posts

Back