Nsw Xmas In July Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to pull out this late guys.

We moved on Saturday and I was hoping to sneak off for a couple of hours for the case swap.
That has proven to be more difficult than I thought :)

Have a good swap guys, looks like I won't be getting any double strength Belgian's from Steve this time.

thanks
Bjorn
Don't forget to take yourself off the list..

Is it the norm to have such a low turnout for these things?
I'm starting to feel like a big ol nerd for brewing and bottling my swap beer so long ago in preparation...

I'll bring a few cheeses. and crackers.

No, this is not the norm. There were times most recent when we had reserves. But, rather than letting the tradition die, we persist. Just wait till next year!

And remember the Xmas 2011 swap at Port Stephens isn't THAT far away!

Catch ya Sunday!

Will be good to catchup - i will try to bring some salad and/or bread rolls.

I'll be there, hope it's OK to bring my wife along - having a designated driver is very helpful :)

I'll think of something to bring along that is not already being brought. Maybe a desert of some sort?

I'll be there, hope it's OK to bring my wife along - having a designated driver is very helpful :)

I'll think of something to bring along that is not already being brought. Maybe a desert of some sort?

I'll be bringing a designated driver too (what a change!). A dessert would be welcome.

I might take Sunday off work. Then I can go to the swap and play basketball. Stay tuned.

I will be there. Gotta play soccer at 3pm, so not too many beers.

How many bottles do we need now? Will I get away with 1 crate?

I will be there. Gotta play soccer at 3pm, so not too many beers.

How many bottles do we need now? Will I get away with 1 crate?

We appear to be down to 12 now so a case should see you clear.

cheers

grant

I doubt I will be able to make it, but will be over late arvo if I can.

I am hosting and ISB get together at my place on 20th August if anyone would like to come [topic="56755"]link[/topic].

Cheers
Jason

Just dropped my bottles off Damo, no one answered so I left the case in the garden to the right of your front door, your cat was hanging around like she wanted to crack one, but I told her Id just bottled them last week and not to drink till middle September,

Pity I cant make it Sunday Ian, was looking forward to talking rugby again,

p.s, the spelling of Schwardzbier on the label was intentional,

Sounds like we are covered for sausages, maybe some cheeses or some other form of meat..

cool ill bring some cheeses and some cold meats and crackers and nuts if thats ok

cheers steve

Shit, I got my days mixed up, I thought the swap was today. :lol: I turned up and no one was home.

Damo, my missus had dropped me off and left by the time I realized it was the wrong day so I had to leave my 2 crates with number 3 on the lids between the car and the gate.

cheers

nifty

I hope u had a few cold ones on hand Nifty to pass the time :)

Just dropped my bottles off Damo, no one answered so I left the case in the garden to the right of your front door, your cat was hanging around like she wanted to crack one, but I told her Id just bottled them last week and not to drink till middle September,

Pity I cant make it Sunday Ian, was looking forward to talking rugby again,

p.s, the spelling of Schwardzbier on the label was intentional,

Yeah I found them and put them somewhere safe.

Bloody feral cats are always hanging around with their tongues out. I take no responsibility for any missing tallies....

cool ill bring some cheeses and some cold meats and crackers and nuts if thats ok

cheers steve

Sounds good mate.

Shit, I got my days mixed up, I thought the swap was today. :lol: I turned up and no one was home.

Damo, my missus had dropped me off and left by the time I realized it was the wrong day so I had to leave my 2 crates with number 3 on the lids between the car and the gate.

cheers

nifty

Yeah I spotted them when I got home. Lucky you are local, are you able to make it tomorrow?

Yeah I found them and put them somewhere safe.

Bloody feral cats are always hanging around with their tongues out. I take no responsibility for any missing tallies....

Sounds good mate.

Yeah I spotted them when I got home. Lucky you are local, are you able to make it tomorrow?

I hope so.

I hope u had a few cold ones on hand Nifty to pass the time :)

No coldies unfortunately, but 28 x 7.4% longnecks. Luckily it's only a 25 minute walk home or I would have been a real mess if I had to wait for a lift home.

thanks RetsamHsam for your hospitality

great beers, great foods and great blokes

cheers matho

Thank you guys for a great day.
Really appreciated the info and looking forward to going the full hog soon!

I shal be better prepaired for the next one.

Cheers RetsamHsam for your hospitality.

Another lovely afternoon, tasting beers and chatting about beers. Thanks for hosting Damien. Looking forward to tasting the beers.

cheers

Grant

Back