Nsw Xmas Camping Weekend

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you going to be there?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
View attachment 42394

yes, I've seen the light. Thank you for editing wiki to help me there.
fatz, id love to own up to this one but it wasnt me this time, im kicking myself for not editing earlier.
ill have the isb banner with me so i shouldn't be too hard to find.
ill probably be down there at about 8pm on friday.

looking at the revision history of the article, you can see what version of the article was changed into saying Fatz is doing a fruit beer..

Not pointing fingers, just saying..
:D

Bjorn

We are heading down tomorrow afternoon, hopefully get there by 8pm. We are sharing a cabin with Barls and Jase.

See you guys there.

Is there a time set aside for the actual swap? I'm planning on getting there about 11amish on Saturday. Bringing beer, fishing rods, and golf clubs...just in case I find a decent course for a hit on the way home on Sunday.

Is there a time set aside for the actual swap? I'm planning on getting there about 11amish on Saturday. Bringing beer, fishing rods, and golf clubs...just in case I find a decent course for a hit on the way home on Sunday.
Will probably be about lunch by the time I get down given time to park the car buy an esky etc although I am considering leaving early and stopping in Nowra for this stuff so may be a bit earlier. Smiley dropped his beers over my place 1/2 hour ago for delivery so the swap side so far is taken care of!

Latest posts

Back