Nsw Special Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't see why we can't increase the numbers to 15 to accomodate 2 more..

14 bottles is perfect for a single crate - hence the 14 / 28 cut offs in most swaps

Cheers

Hate to play the devil's advocate and Chappo & MB knows I have nothing personal against them but we stated the rules, 14 only. Good stuff to Adrian for taking a step back and letting Bizier in, (I wouldn't have done it .. too precious a prize to relinquish) but I reckon we keep it at 14 to avoid any confusion at all. Sounds trite, but done for a good reason.

I also said no reserves to discourage withdrawals. Again, nothing personal .. business is business !

Happy to play the heavy here on this matter.

Of course there is nothing to stop someone from forming their OWN special case swap, especially if there were stouts in them, is there ?

No harm no foul FatzG :icon_cheers: . Still if you need to make up the numbers you know where to find me. Good luck with guys sounds like a good quality swap.

Cheers

Chappo

I'll keep a couple of spares for Adrian - unofficial like - cause he's just so awesome :icon_cheers:

OK, here comes the dark ales splinter group....

Anyone interested in a small swap of stouts or strong ales on the day? Those who bowed out earlier (schooey, petesbrew?) might want to jump on board.
Personally I'd like to brew a RIS now to swap and drink next year, but maybe something from one of the two categories below.

12. STRONG STOUT (>6% ABV)
12.1 Australian Stout/ Foreign Extra Stout
12.2 Russian Imperial Stout

14. STRONG ALE (>6% ABV)
14.1 Old Ale (English Strong Ale)
14.2 Strong Scotch Ale
14.3 English Barley wine
14.4 American Barley wine

If this gets going I'll add a second swap to the wiki

I'm going to brew myself beers in the other categories (IPA & Belgian) anyway and if anyone happens to have spares beyond their 14 on the day a side swap would be nice (thanks Grant).

Anyone interested in a small swap of stouts or strong ales on the day? Those who bowed out earlier (schooey, petesbrew?) might want to jump on board.
Personally I'd like to brew a RIS now to swap and drink next year, but maybe something from one of the two categories below.

14. STRONG ALE (>6% ABV)
14.2 Strong Scotch Ale
14.3 English Barley wine

If this gets going I'll add a second swap to the wiki

I'm going to brew myself beers in the other categories (IPA & Belgian) anyway and if anyone happens to have spares beyond their 14 on the day a side swap would be nice (thanks Grant).

I'm in

1. Monkeybusiness
2. Grantw

14. STRONG ALE (>6% ABV)
14.2 Strong Scotch Ale
14.3 English Barley wine

I'm in

1. Monkeybusiness
2. Grantw
3. Cortez The Killer

These swaps just about dictate my brewing calendar

Cheers

Nice work MB. :icon_chickcheers: Not sure I can manage that one as well - unless you cant make the numbers.

Also happy to side swap the others.

cheers
Andrew.

I'd be in for the dark ales, stouts as well. But I will leave it open for anyone who kept out of the belgian, IPA swaps for a while.

14. STRONG ALE (>6% ABV)
14.2 Strong Scotch Ale
14.3 English Barley wine

I'm in

1. Monkeybusiness
2. Grantw
3. Cortez The Killer
4. Schooey - RIS

14. STRONG ALE (>6% ABV)
14.2 Strong Scotch Ale
14.3 English Barley wine

I'm in

1. Monkeybusiness
2. Grantw
3. Cortez The Killer
4. Schooey - RIS

5.Chappo - RIS (send to FatzG to adjudicate no need to returns)

14. STRONG ALE (>6% ABV)
14.2 Strong Scotch Ale
14.3 English Barley wine

I'm in

1. Monkeybusiness
2. Grantw
3. Cortez The Killer
4. Schooey - RIS
6. Muggus - Any type of BW FTW!

Oh, and I added this to the Wiki

14. STRONG ALE (>6% ABV)
14.2 Strong Scotch Ale
14.3 English Barley wine

I'm in

1. Monkeybusiness
2. Grantw
3. Cortez The Killer
4. Schooey - RIS
7. Bizier

And Monkeybusiness, you are a gentleman for offering, but the palce is yours and I am happy to go in one or both at your discretion.

14. STRONG ALE (>6% ABV)
14.2 Strong Scotch Ale
14.3 English Barley wine

I'm in

1. Monkeybusiness
2. Grantw
3. Cortez The Killer
4. Schooey - RIS
7. Bizier
8. Petesbrew

I'm back. However I'm happy for any of the previous styles to be included as well. (Yes I understand it's "special case").
Not sure what I'll brew yet. But rest assured guys, it'll be AG for sure. I won't punish you any more with my KnK's. :ph34r:

Back