Nsw Amateur Brewing Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I remember correctly a couple of years ago they took about a month to be released.. :eek:

Phew, that's a relief - here I was rushing to get them out this week ! :)

Take a look here tomorrow morning and you will see the results - just some final checking to do.

:D

Well done and thanks for all involved's efforts, a huge job I'm sure.
No need to check again till the morning, thank god!

different comp with different organisers.
try looking further back in this thread.

I must be missing something, this thread was started for last year's comp. I thought he might be referring to the joke Stuster posted in 2010.

All good :beer:

yeah paul h is talking about the 2010 bitter and twisted comp, that took forever to get results and score sheets.
last year was alright with results, there was just a problem with prizes that year. hopefully this year is all sorted.

Take a look here tomorrow morning and you will see the results - just some final checking to do.

Final checking found some clerical errors - which have been resolved but not fully tripple checked.

So thanks to all the folks that were posting here about the progress of the results - it really does help to know that I am working so hard, at a personal cost to my family and business, for such patient folks. :angry:

The preliminary results are attached - many thanks to all those good folks who have spent many hundreds of hours making this comp possible.

Dave

View attachment NSW_State_Entries_2012_Preliminary_results.pdf

yeah paul h is talking about the 2010 bitter and twisted comp, that took forever to get results and score sheets.

yeah, I heard that the organiser had a heap of personal and family medical problems and was not able to work much around that time. I know that other things were let slip so that the results got done at all.

:(

Final checking found some clerical errors - which have been resolved but not fully tripple checked.

So thanks to all the folks that were posting here about the progress of the results - it really does help to know that I am working so hard, at a personal cost to my family and business, for such patient folks. :angry:

The preliminary results are attached - many thanks to all those good folks who have spent many hundreds of hours making this comp possible.

Dave

View attachment 56746

I understand the excited impatience would be annoying. I honestly appreciate your effort, thanks for getting the results out so quickly despite other commitments.

Cheers,
Alex

Thanks heaps bigfridge, and everyone who helped organise the competition.

This is my first comp, and the feedback will be invaluable for me.

Congrats to all the other brewers who submitted entries!

thanks dave, congrates to all of the winners and thanks to the judges.

Well that's blown me away.

I've only been brewing since January and decided at the last minute to enter a beer to gain some feedback. To get second place in the Pale Lager class is a massive shock.

Many thanks to all the organisers, judges and stewards. Can't begin to imagine the work that would have been involved.

46 downloads in 27 minutes. Looks like the patient waiters far outweigh the naggers.

Thanks so much to all involved from HUB and the judges who travelled to put this thing on. Hopefully next year won't be so crazy and I'll be able to help.

Congrats to all who participated, and those who won. I got a first and second, pretty happy with that given my current housing situation.

Well that's blown me away.

I've only been brewing since January and decided at the last minute to enter a beer to gain some feedback. To get second place in the Pale Lager class is a massive shock.

Many thanks to all the organisers, judges and stewards. Can't begin to imagine the work that would have been involved.

Yeah i'm stoked with a 4th place at my first comp.

Latest posts

Back