Nsw 2007 X-mas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yet more thanks - I was late, cranky and couldn't stay - I also nearly managed to take out a crate of beer via a very graceful fall over.

Thanks so much to Gavin for havin', and thanks to Ian for saving my bacon.

Will commence sampling soon and report back.

Cheers - MIke

touch

We're still searching for the culprit so they can be banished from the Brewerhood :D

Yet more thanks - I was late, cranky and couldn't stay - I also nearly managed to take out a crate of beer via a very graceful fall over.

That was an amazing fall. Tripping backwards over two crates, holding a crate, you managed to not break a single bottle. Stunning stuff.

Jye, must have been Ross. :lol:

Thanks for taking mine down Steve, your effort is much apreciated. I will let you know when i can get down your way to get the beers.

cheers

And.......... (as he thinks what he was going to write in last nights post................) thanks to Steve for bring down the Hunters finest.....and for cooking the barby with far less black stuff than I usually put on!!!!

Big thanks to Ian for bringing up ( ;) ) the Illawarra's finest, and averting disaster from a fan belt fade (hats off to Illawarra's NRMA on their response, would never have been fixed that quickly in Sydney). How's the credit card!!!

Jye, feckyousbenders!!!!!

MV, heard that commotion going on, pity I didn't see it, am super surprised there wasn't any carnage (shouldn't speak too soon, there's still 3 cases in the garage).

And now for the tastin!!!!!

And here I was thinking I bought down the Hunters finest! :eek: :p

second finest is still a good clame to fame isnt it :p

I heard they couldnt number their beers properly :lol:

Ahhhhh ya gotta have a laugh hehe

cheers and if its a HAG beer it will be F.I.N.E!

Big thanks to Gav for hosting the day. Went off without too much of a hiccup and it was good to get a chance to meet some of the blokes from the forum.
I'm stoked that i've got 27 bottles of fine brew from around the state to sample. Though i'm gonna try and be a good little boy and hold off trying them until after I get back from my trip over the New Year...easier said than done.

Was ambitious trying to do a brew up in the midst of it all but I bet the Qlders can't claim that!!!!!!!
As an expat NSWmen I hesitate to rain on your parade but actually in addition to his hosting duties including the spitted pig our esteemed host knocked out a demo AG brew in an effort to try and convert a few more to the darkside....

The important thing is though, that you all had fun!

Though i'm gonna try and be a good little boy and hold off trying them until after I get back from my trip over the New Year...easier said than done.

Come on, there's no prizes for being good in this game. :lol: Some of them will be much now than later. ;)

Looking forward to Crozdog's Bright Ale and Stuster' English Summer Ale this arvo at a family BBQ.

First two bottles drunk and appreciated. The Crozdog's Bright Ale was an lovely easy drinking thing that set me up nicely for Stuster's Summer Ale. Went from there to a large steak and a nice drop of Red. What better way to round off a weekend. Thanks men !

A big thanks from me to N00ch for doing the transportation - much appreciated.

I picked mine up from Marks Saturday evening, thanks for opening the doors to a non-paying customer!

I look forward to sampling everyones wares.

Cheers,

Keith

15 (underlined). Oblomov - Belgian Dark Strong Ale - WLP500 - Bottled 29-SEP, ABV 8.0% - ready to drink
This batch won the 3rd place in the Nationals :beerbang: .

Not sure why since I wasn't 100% happy with this beer. Anyway, I guess it's good to drink now. Considering it's 750ml of 8.0% ABV, don't plan anything after.

Back