Northern Tas Oktoberfest

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swizzle

Reaction score
The newly renovated Lilydale Larder (pub) is hosting a modest do on Sunday 20th Oct from 3pm. I think there's a plan for some bratwurst or similar and live music was mentioned.

They've commited to putting some craft beer on for the occasion as well as making a couple of taps available for home brewers. I'm taking a keg of German ale. Is anyone up for bringing something else? Great opportunity to give your beer a run in a pub!

Jules

Is the home brewers beer going to be for sale or give away? not too sure about the legality of this.

Just for tasting mate. No $ changing hands.

I'll be there, I've only just got some kegs, not sure I'll have anything ready by then. Besides, I'd probably be doing homebrew a disservice at this stage.

Swizzle I think I've worked out who you are, do you recall helping a bloke push a car back into his driveway on Doaks Rd, probably about 12 months or so back?

Sure do. Brewing neighbours, handy!
Anyone else with a keg ready in a couple of weeks?

Unfortunately I've been too busy.......Squeezing a brew which is a glorified yeast starter right now.

Seven Sheds is holding their Oktoberfest the day before so I'll be working there and am unlikely to get out that way the next day. If anyone wants to come out to 7 sheds and get a free brewery tour from myself, drink english styled beer and eat pizza (that's German as ****!) please do.......

Latest posts

Back