No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple of nights ago someone came onto our property in the middle of the night and ransacked the inside of the car parked under the house, not enclosed... 2 of the doors were left wide open and nothing was missing, small change still in the tray (maybe $5 worth), CDs in the centre console... but stuff thrown about everywhere. Weird. I think they even left something behind. A size 18 cardigan.

I reckon it was a few local kids... Wife reckons it may have been an eldery neighbour going senile. Very strange.

The kegerator is down stairs under the house and now I feel a little on edge going down there.

They left a cardigan behind. Have another look in the car. If you find any underwear it will confirm my suspicion of what really went on in your vehicle.

They left a cardigan behind. Have another look in the car. If you find any underwear it will confirm my suspicion of what really went on in your vehicle.
:lol: :lol: i think there's a name for that isn't there? There's a baby seat in the back and toys and all sorts in the back, would be a tight squeeze... especially considering the cardigan was size 18!!

That's really put me off now... considering some fat bird got railed in the back seat of my car
:icon_vomit:

Couple of nights ago someone came onto our property in the middle of the night and ransacked the inside of the car parked under the house, not enclosed... 2 of the doors were left wide open and nothing was missing, small change still in the tray (maybe $5 worth), CDs in the centre console... but stuff thrown about everywhere. Weird. I think they even left something behind. A size 18 cardigan.

I reckon it was a few local kids... Wife reckons it may have been an eldery neighbour going senile. Very strange.

The kegerator is down stairs under the house and now I feel a little on edge going down there.

Weird, a very similar thing happened to me the other night. When i got in the car in the morning, noticed both the glove box and the center console were open, inside a bit messy (messier than usual), but nothing gone. Oakley sunnies still sitting on the passenger seat and all CD's accounted for. Maybe i don't look or sound as cool as i think..... <_<

Cheers SJ

Weird stuff. I just got home from work and the kitchen was tidy. Can't have been the wife, she's a fuckin' slob :)

Weird, a very similar thing happened to me the other night. When i got in the car in the morning, noticed both the glove box and the center console were open, inside a bit messy (messier than usual), but nothing gone. Oakley sunnies still sitting on the passenger seat and all CD's accounted for. Maybe i don't look or sound as cool as i think..... <_<

Cheers SJ
happend to me in mildura too. if you have seen the state of my car you would feel sorry for the poor bastards. a variety of rubbish, dirty undies, rotton apple cores, empty beer bottles ... etc. coppers reckon that the kids only want cash now. not interested in goods as they get found out at the hock shops.

Sorry for being so on topic. I'm in qld at the momen so here is a picture of the big shell... woot!!

imagesCAAD1KQ5.jpg

I feel naked today, I left my phone at home. And as usual, it'll be the only day anyone needs to call me <_<

I feel naked today, I left my phone at home. And as usual, it'll be the only day anyone needs to call me <_<
Funny, the only time I get a work-related call on my work phone, I'm on holidays or RDO.

I'm pretty sure I've decided to look for another job

Hey, & here I am thinking I was the only one that hated people in general. I feel kinda nomal for once :lol:

Ahhh, who am I kidding, no I don't

I hate people.

that is all

No, it's just that you are looking at them from a wrong viewpoint.

In the early 80s I worked for Queensland Independent Wholesalers in their Maryborough Branch. The manager got sacked and the new guy was a 60 year old man who had retired to Hervey Bay, but couldn't stand fishing and went back into the workforce. He had been the CEO of Target Stores for the whole of Australia.

He was Scottish and took a bit of a shine to me, being a Geordie, and gave me some very good advice which will stay with me forever. Picture this with full Scots accent.

Michael, ah'll gee ye some advice. As ye go through life, you will find that:

Most people are completely ******* stupid and you really really have to spell it oot to the *****

Advice taken.

Most people are completely ******* stupid and you really really have to spell it oot to the *****

Advice taken.
Sound advice! Just wouldn't be the same if it wasn't said in a thick Scottish accent though.

In the early 80s I worked for Queensland Independent Wholesalers in their Maryborough Branch. The manager got sacked and the new guy was a 60 year old man who had retired to Hervey Bay, but couldn't stand fishing and went back into the workforce. He had been the CEO of Target Stores for the whole of Australia.

He was Scottish and took a bit of a shine to me, being a Geordie, and gave me some very good advice which will stay with me forever. Picture this with full Scots accent.

[tl;dr: A Scottish guy once told me]

Please tell me you used to wear a big yellow onion tied to your belt, you know, it being the style at the time and all.

Please tell me you used to wear a big yellow onion tied to your belt, you know, it being the style at the time and all.

ahh those yellow ones... in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Give me five bees for a quarter", you'd say

Crack House USA is on ABC2 tonight at 9:30 I will keep an eye out for your momma

I like BribieG's stories ! Better than the one-line twittering that runs across most parts of the internets these days.

Back