No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tubgirl is of the same period as goatse (it is orange juice concentrate, btw, not poo) - I've just never seen the goatse video. It has filled a gaping, raw hole in my being.

Yes... it certainly is a gaping raw hole...

I run Ububtu ( Linux ) and use MoBloqer... works well....

Oh....

Please guys... Dont try and google " 1 guy, 1 jar "

Dont say I idnt warn you :unsure:

Yeah, 1 guy 1 jar is pretty rough. If you can watch it without wincing you're inhuman.

At the chance of being mildly beer related......

Sitting here enjoying a Samuel Smiths Imperial Stout, at the recommended serving temp of 15deg.......Outside is miserable sounding and cold....

Didn't think I'd see the day I was making beef and guiness stew and drinking warm stouts in October....Only the other day I was commenting on how "summer is kicking in"....

The health concerns were underlined when the Games' chief medical officer fell sick on Friday with suspected typhoid

:wacko:

Technically, this beer- encased USB flash drive could go in equipment but I hardly think it is of sufficient importance that it warrants a thread of its own. Cute and novel I guess but entirely impractical, however some brewers might get wood over it... :)

I love DOS

wolfen1__Medium_.jpg

Unless I am being killed by the Germans

wolfen2__Medium_.jpg

Any idea where I could get the full abandonware set? I can only find the shareware first episode and no music, loved the mood music.

It appears I am not only an idiot, I'm a confused one at that, nice work Bum.

Cheers SJ

I wonder if we are going to be entertained by fasty again tonight?
Shame that the poll got canned.

i must have missed something casue i thought it was a stupid thread. but hey im the one just starting a masters essay on evidnce based policy that due monday. maybe im not in the mindset.

actaully wtf am i doing on ahb...must get back to boroing statistics, decison tree modelling , clinical trials, etc etc etc

i need beer :(

Due to the fact that south east queenslanders (and I say this as a south east queenslander) freak out and forget how to drive the moment it starts raining, it took me an hour 10 min to get home (and travel a grand total of around 17km) and thus am unable to make contact with the courier who I assume has my carton of Murray's Wild Thing until Monday. My move to Tasmania in 15 months can't come soon enough. Might crack a bottle of the 2008 wild thing and daydream about getting out of Brisbane.

it is not just drivers in seq that dont know how to drive in the wet, i call them instant idiots you just add water!.

There are plenty of idiots drivers on melb eastern fwy. Just add a slight bend and they all slow down. One particular spot. We at least know how to drive in the rain though.

Yeah, 1 guy 1 jar is pretty rough. If you can watch it without wincing you're inhuman.

Not going to look that one up, but I assume its the same as glassass.com which was pretty distubing. And then theres 1 screwdriver :blink: .
How would you explain those injuries to the Dr?

Back