No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a6a65363b044d13cb0c0534eb4187880.jpg

Before I resort to the hammer and drift, can anybody give me a tip on how to non-destructively dismantle this lot?
Looks to me like the ring with the tapered edges holds the one with the lugs in place.

20161210_101003_zpsgqiimv8v.jpg

I've successfully drilled small holes at the ends of the circlip then used circlip pliers or a nail to release.

Although they both live in the back of the pantry and look slightly similar, Maggi seasoning is not a good substitue for Angostura Bitters in that long drink that's to help you unwind at the end of a long day.

But Maggi is great in stews, casseroles, and gravies.

Being a ClogWog, I grew up with that stuff being in every kitchen.

Me too Warra. My Papa (he didn't want to be called Opa for some reason) served it with everything.
My favourite is in a big bowl of chow mein. My least favourite is with whiskey and soda.

Love how gumtree is full of everyone's empties being sold off as 'home brew bottles', coronas, any old thing that had beer innit.

Mardoo said:
Recycled colostomy bags are great for sneaking homebrew into festivals!
Someone would be sure to comment that your homebrew tastes like shit.

Wife comes into LHBS with me this morning, while there she spots kegerator setup and goes "You should get one of these". See how easy it is boys.

Mine is similar. Helping me build a deck she says "I've got an idea". At the end of the deck where we planned a sort of hanging garden she says "this should be a bar with 2 barstools for us". I suggested a kegerator set up, she wanted to know how it works, looked at me with a huge smile and said "that would be awesome".

31 deg as I rolled out the gate at 7.00am this morning.
Did the equator shift four thousand kilometers south last night or something?

Was 35 in our backyard by 8:30...

I walk to work. Takes me an hour. I think I lost about 5 kilos just in sweat this morning.

Back