No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beer-related post for those interested.
I work with one of the Coopers heirs (mum is a Cooper, dad is a Seppelt) and at the pub last night found out the story with the new skinny Coopers bottles.

A superintendent at work loves his CPA. One Friday he picks up a slab, and like most of us got annoyed with the stubbie holder falling off the stubbie. Calls said bloke into his office and says "what's the deal with these BS new bottles?"
Anyway, he's all "don't even start..." and it's clear there were some internal battles with it. A new bottling machine was required that needed to comply with a certain food hygeine standard and they needed to source the machine from Germany. The manufacturers only provided bottling machines for the skinny, 330ml-type bottle footprint so if they wanted to upgrade, that was their only course. To their credit they maintained the 375ml size.
On leaving he says "for what's it's worth, I heaps prefer the older style bottle and fought to keep them". Respect.

So there you go.

What am I doing wrong? I typed in rye ipa in the search field, clicked on forum and there were no results? How can that be?

Steve said:
What am I doing wrong? I typed in rye ipa in the search field, clicked on forum and there were no results? How can that be?
Click on google instead of forums in the drop-down search menu. That gave almost 300 hits for Rye IPA.

Cheers champ

Edit. Was hoping there would have been something here on AHB about one.

lol, that's where I ended up too.

Then this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS-L15IKHOc

Bookmarking this thread till the wife's in bed...

My wife just seen the last one QLD Kev posted, all I got was "your an idiot".

She seen my twitter account the other day, that has since been cleaned up ;)

My kids love watching Ben & Holly's on my phone before sleepy time. For that reason alone I have removed both Twitter and Tumblr.

If I was a religious man I'd agree that the internet was the devil's greatest invention.

I was in the mood for an argument today. Should've logged in earlier.

practicalfool said:
I was in the mood for an argument today. Should've logged in earlier.
Pff you ate totally wrong, it's always the right time to start an argument. I'm pretty sure something about nazis here or something. Pol Pot.

They got me! They fukin got me. The basterds.

What I'd like right now is a couple of tall ones from the tap, alas the fukin cold. I have to beat it by Monday so I can go meet a government official for something important and shouldn't be taking chances. It friggin blows.

Latest posts

Back