No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deadwood was aces.

Need to get a new computer so I can 'source' walking dead, Game of tgrones etc

Game of tgrones etc

I'm reading this series now, but the tv version of series 1 was awesome! WINTER IS COMING! Source it fer sher.

Due to our rush back to Balla this morning I didn't have time to introduce myself to everyone...so cheers anyway! :icon_cheers:

I'm reading this series now, but the tv version of series 1 was awesome! WINTER IS COMING! Source it fer sher.

Due to our rush back to Balla this morning I didn't have time to introduce myself to everyone...so cheers anyway! :icon_cheers:
Allow me to summarise the progression of quality in A Song of Fire and Ice, the series Game of Thrones is adapted from:

Book 1: Awesome
Book 2: Great
Book 3: Awesome
Book 4: M'eh
Book 5: Good

Here's hoping the author can extricate himself from his swimming pool full of $100 bills long enough that he can finish the last two books in the series on a strong note.

I went to see Steve Hughes last night.

Fuckin cunny funt. I quite like his take on reality.

Allow me to summarise the progression of quality in A Song of Fire and Ice, the series Game of Thrones is adapted from:

Book 1: Awesome
Book 2: Great
Book 3: Awesome
Book 4: M'eh
Book 5: Good

Here's hoping the author can extricate himself from his swimming pool full of $100 bills long enough that he can finish the last two books in the series on a strong note.

So I've heard...

I went to see Steve Hughes last night.

Fuckin cunny funt. I quite like his take on reality.

So I've heard...

What ******* cretin actually sat at meetings and decided, with a straight face, that the currently designed system of Myki was an improvement on the old system?

The old system was flawed but instead of either fixing the flaws or designing something that addressed any of them, they've brought in a brand new, impractical system with a whole new set of flaws that addresses none of them (besides, possibly that you no longer require change to purchase a fare but they have made it so ******* difficult to purchase a fare that that is of no benefit).

It's all the bad things and none of the benefits of other smart card public transport fares.

I remember that oyster card fares in London were a fraction of the casual tickets. What's myki done?!

Myki.is a direct policy transfer.from londons oyster system. Perfect eg of how u have to bw careful with straight policy transfer.

I know that means fk all to anyone not in govt/policy background. But basicly it means if u take an idea from somewehre u cant neccedarily just 'cut and paste' it into ur environment. Esp if the same provider isnt available.
Anyway im.sure no one.cares abou me banging on about this

Got the wood and the silicone today, tomorrow is Collar build day :)

3 taps, it will be, already tested one with a super carbed ale, works a treat, at lowest it pours clear beer with zero foam. Love these flow control perlicks :)

Got the wood and the silicone today, tomorrow is Collar build day :)

3 taps, it will be, already tested one with a super carbed ale, works a treat, at lowest it pours clear beer with zero foam. Love these flow control perlicks :)
Flow control is lazy keggers wet dream. Ive got cellis. They afe awsome, heard similar bout perlick flow ctrl

:) gotta find/make handles next. I'm having visions of mounting a piece of dowel in the low rpm drill from the mill and rigging up a temp wood lathe to take a wood chisel to work on carving one out...

This is not in reference to anyone in this thread: I wonder why some people don't just shut the **** up and brew and find out for them selves.

As an aside, as an avid people-watcher who like to engage with others, I regret not engaging a bit more with some of you who I think I could have a decent 'to and fro' with on Saturday just gone, Nevermind...time was the enemy....catch you all next time....

I regret not engaging a bit more with some of you who I think I could have a decent 'to and fro' with on Saturday just gone
After the fact, it seems as though the ute full of grain (very impressive sight) may have been yours. Would have liked to have said hello had I known.

After the fact, it seems as though the ute full of grain (very impressive sight) may have been yours. Would have liked to have said hello had I known.

Aaaah awkward glances and shy smiles - like a year 7 disco hahaha. In Warmbeer's language I am/was the idiot with the beard and silly cowboy hat.

Ah. I only saw a refined ginger gent. Dunno what he's talking about...?

Next time.

Don't you just hate it when your starter smells like a priest's finger and no-ones got that yeast in stock....

Don't you just hate it when your starter smells like a priest's finger and no-ones got that yeast in stock....

Not being of that particular religious persuasion, I don't know what a priest's finger smells like, but if it's anything like my bog after a big dump, then yeah, you're in trouble.
And I'd hate it too.

All good in the end, just been re-stocked at CB :beerbang:

Back