No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's like hot english mustard. Hungry during moving house, I sat down to lunch at my inlaws place. I smothered that shit all over my roll, loaded up the ham & salad and took a massive bite....

....I don't remember much, but I remember laughter all round the table...

.... it was like a tsunami of agony washed from the back of my brain to the front.... something like staring into a photocopier light.

You're like my mate that took my mustard from the fridge and did ask if he could use some. I just said, yes. Slathered all over his hot dog like american mustard. The look ono his face was priceless.

Hahaha.. he accused me of trying to kill him.

when i was much younger, my old man came in from ouside after working up a sweat, opened the fridge, pulled out a bottle of what he thought was lemon cordial and started skulling. For some unknown reason my mother had collected cooking oil from the previous nights dinner and put it into an empty cordial bottle and put it in the fridge..... :icon_vomit: everywhere :lol:

not quite mustard related, but funny none the less.

Reminds me of the day my father in law was out front working on his car, I was out there to shoveling soil. "I'm going in for a drink, you want one?" I asked, he goes "yeah can ya just bring me cordial out". I didn't realise he had two bottles, one mixed one straight. Guess which one I picked up. He took a massive swig and spat the lot out all over his car, was funny as shit

Oh no this is good stuff, vomit stories! Now we need some urine and faeces stories! Anyone got some sharting stories?

Yep. My father in law (shit just seems to happen to this bloke I swear) was helping me lay pavers in the backyard one day, I go out front to get some more pavers and come back and he's gone, back door wide open, I'm yelling in to the house "what the **** are you doin' man, you've piked out already ya weak prick". I can hear the shower running so I'm thinking that pricks packed it in and doesn't wanna help anymore. When he comes out he tells me he shat himself, I was rolling on the floor in laughter, the guys 60 and he still can't make it to the dunny in time :lol:

well i share a story about a good family friend whose now passed away.

he was getting on in age, was out playing golf in the later part of the afternoon, sinking tinnies and he sharted big time. so he heads off back to the unit he was staying in, throws the clothes into the laundry tub and turns on thw water to fill the tub. he goes away and continues drinking. wakes up the next mornig and theres water everywhere. he was so pissed the previous afternoon he forgot to turn the taps off and the tub has been overflowing all ngiht.

Welcome to the.......

darkside........

via Afghanistan

the-star-wars-tattoo-show-contest-was-held-on-sunday-actor-ray-park--u-t-tattoodonkey.com.jpg

Welcome to the.......

darkside........

via Afghanistan

That's a dudette!

You'd be going it doggy and she's like "The force is strong in you Silo Ted, use the schwartz" and you'd be like "I AM your Father!"
Ewwwwwww!

LOL, random collection there guys.....

Arm is still waiting to be done. Things have been rather hectic around here lately and body mods have fallen to the bottom of the to do list.

Hopefully my roster next month will be more congruent to me finally getting this piece done. Might even get some branding thrown in for texture.

scar.jpg

decker.jpg

LOL, random collection there guys.....

Arm is still waiting to be done. Things have been rather hectic around here lately and body mods have fallen to the bottom of the to do list.

Hopefully my roster next month will be more congruent to me finally getting this piece done. Might even get some branding thrown in for texture.

scar.jpg

decker.jpg
make sure you post it up in the tatt thread when you get it done. ive posted up my recent minor addition

Oh, there will be pics...........

And if I get around to shaving my chest for new pics of my hand scarification I'll pop those up too......Couldn't be happier with how well that healed.

Took a couple of samples last night of a double batch of both a BoPils and Munich Helles... 1024 after 3 weeks primary, 48hr D-rest and a week at -1. Spent the next half hour thinking "shit what am i gonna do here... might have to warm it up and rouse the yeast. Perhaps add some more yeast... **** this has never happened before... probably fermented too cold"

Got called away to do something else... then about and hour later it hit me... i was using a refractometer and didn't adjust. Fucken imbecile. :rolleyes:

Oh, there will be pics...........

And if I get around to shaving my chest for new pics of my hand scarification I'll pop those up too......Couldn't be happier with how well that healed.

Yeah, you gotta shave your chest. Waxing is way to painful..

Yeah, you gotta shave your chest. Waxing is way to painful..

I have shaved my sack a few times; chicks dig a bit of manscaping. It's good except for the occassional shaving cut... scrotum bleeds a lot.
I thought it might be good to wax the men instead of shaving, but I never have because of the fear of ripping a nut off, or the equivalent of scalping my scrotum.
I tried some depilatory cream once, it didn't go well. Imagine hot lava rocks... consequently I didn't give it enough time to do it's thing.

I have shaved my sack a few times; chicks dig a bit of manscaping. It's good except for the occassional shaving cut... scrotum bleeds a lot.
I thought it might be good to wax the men instead of shaving, but I never have because of the fear of ripping a nut off, or the equivalent of scalping my scrotum.
I tried some depilatory cream once, it didn't go well. Imagine hot lava rocks... consequently I didn't give it enough time to do it's thing.

Thanks for sharing that story.

Back