No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think that's odd................I have had FB suggest people to be my friends who I know purely from AHB. No mutual friends and the only thing we have in common is this website...

You think THAT's odd - I spend one drunken night in the chat room here and I get inundated with Cockos home movies that JYO filmed for him.

My new hero.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this ^. Sounds simple.. Coincidentally, my sticks of JB weld arrived in the post today :)

Cheers man :icon_cheers: , looks like I have a project to to over the weekend. I just hope the missus hasn't thrown the broken gear out...

Just did a quick count... 429 bags of malt bought in Melb BBs in less than 12 months (since Nov last year).... Man, I miss it baaad

A Current Affair - A new low tonight on your special The Block investigation
ffs why did i get rid of Fox??????

Think about it.... If Cocko suspended himself from the roof and dangled it, it will go 'UP' in his frame of reference, using Gravity, no less :p

Those videos are great.

"one can only imagine a world without music. But we would probably get used to it after a while"

Think about it.... If Cocko suspended himself from the roof and dangled it, it will go 'UP' in his frame of reference, using Gravity, no less :p

I am working on a Fibonacci sequence here, my angle and my dangle runs at 1.6.... Or at least that what she said!

BTW PF - you are dead to me! :lol:

Gold.

jyo - pash it.

Did you know, that lovable celebration of the wobble board 'Tie me kangaroo down sport' was banned in Singapore, and subsequently re-recorded due to the following dodgy lyrics?

Let me Abos go loose, Lou,
let me Abos go loose.
They're of no further use, Lou,
so let me Abos go loose.
Altogether now!

I didn't, until I heard it played on some vintage FM station the other day.

Blimey! I said to meself....take it easy Ralph!

Latest posts

Back