New to Forum

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammersfan

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I'm Keith, a mate from work and I are in the process of building a little home brewery, we're 2 sparkies, so are hoping to automate bits of it, we'll see how it goes. I've done some extract brewing in the eighties but apart from doing a lot of research we're pretty much newbies to the brewing scene. Can anyone recommend a good supplier of Malt and Hops on the Sunshine Coast.

Hi Hammersfan,

I am in Sydney so can't make a recommendation regarding suppliers on the GC. Welcome all the same. Great to have a couple of sparkies looking to automate their operation. I would suggest you will get more than enough good advice on this forum, and if you document how you are doing things and share your knowledge I am sure it will be fun for all. That is my experience so far.

Lots of great people on here, with a few weirdos thrown in to keep it fun.

Good luck. Anthony

You could try ordering online if you're not satisfied with what you find locally. There's Craftbrewer and hoppy days in brissy (Prob plenty of others ), and , the one I use, National Home Brew in Hervey Bay. Costs me about $16 to get 9-10 kg shipped the 800 odd km to Mackay .Probably cheaper for you being much closer.

Welcome....if you haven't already, have a look at www.theelectricbrewery.com great place to look if your leaning to fully automated systems. Not that you need to know how to wire things up or the difference between 10amps and 15amps, being a sparky n all. Just thought I would point you there more for design and concepts

Latest posts

Back