New to aussiehomebrew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roosterboy

Reaction score
Hello to all you brewers,
I've been home brewing for nearly 10 years now and my son is brewing also.I come from a science background, have worked in the medical science field for a long time now but did study food chem at uni, worked at Davis Gelatine for a while doing QA in a microbiology
lab and love brewing great beer , although have had many poor batches. With my micro experience I hope to start culturing yeast and maybe start a small yeast bank. I just want to be part of sharing some great ideas, recipes and growing the knowledge of great beer
brewing.
Roosterboy

Welcome aboard Roosterboy. Some good threads regarding yeast on here. Given your experience with the gelatine, hopefully you can provide us with some info regarding best usage etc.

Cheers

How far south Roosterboy? I am in Narooma if that helps with a hookup at some point.

Cheers, Wes

Thanks Bradsbrew and Wessmith for the welcome. I'm not that far down the coast , I'm near Nowra. Beautiful Narooma , a secret of the far south coast, one of my favourite towns on the coast.
Roosterboy...

Welcome Roosterboy, always good to have the keen eye of another scientist in our ranks. Enjoy!

Back