New to AHB

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All, Just popped in to say Hi.Been making my own spirits for years,and now need to get back into beer making.Nothing to spectacular to start,probably stick to cans to start,then may look at AG later. :)

Welcome to the forum you'll find a wealth of information here and plenty of people with great knowledge willing to answer any questions you might have

Westernslurper said:
Hi All, Just popped in to say Hi.Been making my own spirits for years,and now need to get back into beer making.Nothing to spectacular to start,probably stick to cans to start,then may look at AG later. :)
Welcome WS, I think the challenge to make great beer where you live, kits or all-grain, is probably going to be the water you use. What's the water like where you are? :icon_cheers:

real_beer said:
Welcome WS, I think the challenge to make great beer where you live, kits or all-grain, is probably going to be the water you use. What's the water like where you are? :icon_cheers:
Hi real_beer,Im pretty lucky mate as I have plenty of rain water :drinks:

Latest posts

Back