New Perth Microbrewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it is right in the heart of Northbridge? That would be cool. Only hop they brew some traditional pils and lagers. A bock or dopple would get my attention. We had a German resturant in Perth which I enjoyed visiting a couple of times a year for a feed and knock back some good ole German brews but it has been gone for many years now. The only other place I know of is the German club in Melville I believe.

Duckstien in swan valley

So it is right in the heart of Northbridge? That would be cool. Only hop they brew some traditional pils and lagers. A bock or dopple would get my attention. We had a German resturant in Perth which I enjoyed visiting a couple of times a year for a feed and knock back some good ole German brews but it has been gone for many years now. The only other place I know of is the German club in Melville I believe.

About time there was a micro in the city!

Hopefully they don't do the regular micro lineup of Weizen, Pils, Doppelbock and Pale Ale...

I'd like to see 10 beers on tap (no mega swill)... Maybe a Smoked Scottish Ale, Irish Red, IPA, ESB, Belgian Pale Blonde and Brune, Kolsch, Altbier and a RIS

Hmm I guess I'd allow the Weizen, Pils, Doppelbock and Pale Ale on top of all the others... But then there is the Dunkel to consider too... Ok I guess they will just have to have 15 beers on tap to make me happy :beer:

How about we hope the beer is drinkable first then worry about the style!!
:ph34r: :D

Being fronted by night club owners, maybe they will be brewing 9 different types of corona

Being fronted by night club owners, maybe they will be brewing 9 different types of corona

BAM!!! :lol:

I agree though, it will most likely be blander styles of beer to suit the palate of the average megaswill drinker. So who will be head brewer I wonder...??? It would be cool if they were into the beer culture and had monthly competitions to have a homebrewer's beer brewed and served on site

About time there was a micro in the city!

Hopefully they don't do the regular micro lineup of Weizen, Pils, Doppelbock and Pale Ale...

I'd like to see 10 beers on tap (no mega swill)... Maybe a Smoked Scottish Ale, Irish Red, IPA, ESB, Belgian Pale Blonde and Brune, Kolsch, Altbier and a RIS

Hmm I guess I'd allow the Weizen, Pils, Doppelbock and Pale Ale on top of all the others... But then there is the Dunkel to consider too... Ok I guess they will just have to have 15 beers on tap to make me happy :beer:
Right on. If they had a line up like that I'd give me a reason to go to Northbridge. There's nothing in Northbridge for me except for a cheap little Vietnamese restaurant I eat at occasionly.

Yeah being right next to the Mustang makes in unappealing already :p

Be interesting to see what happens. Now if only they could get the license at the Generous Squire sorted out.

Latest posts

Back