New Micro Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitternacht Brauer

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals

I read a snipet about a new Micro brewery in the local paper . Way to close to home for comfort. they intend to offer beer and pizza.

anyone know anymore?

Hi guys and gals

I read a snipet about a new Micro brewery in the local paper . Way to close to home for comfort. they intend to offer beer and pizza.

anyone know anymore?

Ahhh, shouldn't post so early without reading...yes, new brewery opening there. AG formerly of Mountain Goat and 5IBC is the head brewer I believe.

...indeed he is...great opportunity for a top bloke to put his stamp on a new venture...i know he's over the moon to be back down closer to his beloved Melbourne...

Mornington Peninsular Brewery, and yes - it was the old trick golf ball factory!

Wes

Well I personally wish the guys all the luck in the world. I'm sure I'll be seeing them abit once they open as I'm just around the corner.

About time Mornington got a great brew pub and pizza joint.

But October is so fat away.... :icon_drool2:

Mornington Peninsular Brewery, and yes - it was the old trick golf ball factory!

Wes

hey Wes, are you doing installation? make sure you come visit. I'm still on the same number :icon_cheers:

Back