Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brauer.erik

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I have been brewing since 1995 and doing all-grain since 2000. I am from the USA, but I like to broaden my horizons with other experiences to expand my brewing knowledge. I like mostly the german style beers, but I do some belgian, especially the strong ales. The British beers I like are mostly browns, or scottish 80/-. In the USA I am from Minnesota, and I belong to two clubs. I am in the process of doing a website for my brewing, which I will put in my signature after it is done and tested.

Brew Strong with character!
Erik

Welcome Eric,

Always nice to see another brewer from the states around here. You guys have an amazing beer scene going on over there.

I suspect that we might just expand your horizons a little around here. We antipodeans have manages to develop some slightly maverick brewing techniques in the last few years

Cheers

Thirsty

Welcome to the forum Erik. You might like to also post a message on the "Introduce Yourself" thread , which may get a few more reads and is an interesting read too. We have a handful brewers from all around the world in addition to us Aussies, so make yourself at home.

I enjoy reading about the different brews you guys make, but I don't enjoy seeing all those the cheap prices for equipment!

Latest posts

Back