New digital homebrew tap list software

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Meddo, thanks for signing up and thanks for the feedback.

- The beer slots issue is fixed now.
- Line breaks are now a thing on all templates for the description.
- If you add the following snippet to the CSS field within design settings, this will capitalize the word 'brewed':

.beer .ingredients span {
text-transform: capitalize;
}

- What do you mean by this one?: "Also my preference for all templates would be to keep the height/width of all the beer elements even"
- I'll have a bit of a think about the "Cost per Litre and Std Drinks per Litre" - as it needs to be something that would be useful for everyone. Not sure the best way to achieve this one.
- I'm playing around with some different templates to make things more flexible - so I'll keep you posted about the last one.

"I paid my $20, I demand the world!" - haha, will an atlas do the trick??

Cheers

Great work, thanks snails.

Re the bolded question, Template 3 seems to have evenly sized elements, whereas Template 4 has best-fit. Template 3 is much neater but I'd prefer the column-order sorting of Template 4. I'm not sure if forced-matching of sizing is an option that could be exposed separately to the template?

Regards cost/litre etc., the line breaks in the description has pretty much taken care of that. But otherwise, maybe have some blank fields that could be added alongside ABV, IBU etc. with user-definable labels? No biggy though.

Actually one more little item, would be great to be able to clear the selection in the Packaged field, i.e. so slot 2 (Tap 2 for me) below could have the "on tap" label removed for a vacant slot/tap.

And yep I'll add the feature requests to your tracker.

Thanks!

Template 3:
1599093871669.png

Template 4:
1599093903503.png

Ahhh yep I'm with you now.
Yeah that template is deliberately like that as something a bit different - I'll see if I can set one up with the equal height boxes.

I will likely add a whole bunch of extra fields - people can then pick and choose what they like.

I've added a 'None' option to the Packaged field, which won't display anything.

Thought I'd give a quick update on some new features here.
  • Tapitgood is now fully integrated with Brewfather, Brewer's Friend, Plaato Keg and Tilt Hydrometers - see the Docs section for info on these.
  • There are now 13 different types of glassware that you can display on your tap list.
  • You can tap on a beer and that beer will zoom in and display as full page. Tap the beer again to unzoom.
  • Packaged date is now a field
  • Complete list of new features, changes and updates is here - Changelog | TapitGood
You can now use the coupon code AHB25 to get a 25% discount on any premium plan
Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 3.36.50 pm.png

Back