New Brewer Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sippa

Reaction score
Hey lads,

Just joined this great forum. I am new to brewing having just recently put down my very first brew. Thought I'd try Mangrove Jacks Munich Lager can. Only modification I did at this stage was use a Saflager yeast.

Kept temps around the 12 to 15 degrees for the majority of the ferment in an esky of water cooled by frozen salted water milk bottles. Just bottled it last night after 17 days.

Anyhow looking forward to foruming (that's a word now) with you all and brewing some tasty beverages!

Cheers

Also keep an eye out for brew days, plenty of brewers in the Brissy area that would be happy to have you along to see what all the fuss is about with all grain.

QldKev said:
Also keep an eye out for brew days, plenty of brewers in the Brissy area that would be happy to have you along to see what all the fuss is about with all grain.
+1 to this. What suburb/side of town are you?

There are friendly guys all over the place who are happy to have brew days. Just stay away from Rowy and King Brown Brewing after midday :lol:

My first brew was mangrove jacks classic blonde dry, bottled it up last weekend, hope it turns out good.

Latest posts

Back