Never Wet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty incredible, I could use that at work and in the brewery, I'd love to coat my hand tools with that stuff.

i'm goona coat my boat

it will fly through the water or maybe sink ?

If I coat myself does that mean I'll never sweat again?

This is one of the best products I've ever seen.

If I spray this on my dog, then throw it into the pool, when it comes out - will it shake?

Maheel said:
i'm goona coat my boat

it will fly through the water or maybe sink ?
That's actually a really interesting point - there's a good chance it would reduce water friction enormously. So it would be the most amazing coating for all marine vehicles/devices. Which makes me wonder why the US Navy is not all over this? Maybe the coating doesn't last very long etc.

All the demonstrations are done immediately after the coatings are applied - maybe it wears off fairly quickly?
I wonder how it holds up to higher temps?

I am impressed with the iPhone demonstration!

Richard Hammond on his science show had a similar (or maybe the same - I can't recall) product that was applied to a phone in a booth like a spray booth.
He dropped the phone into a transparent toilet and rang it so you could see the screen light up.
They also applied it to fabric and threw a bucket of mud at it that slid straight off.
Very cool.

careful! breath it in and there'll be no more wetting the whistle

Here it is - I forgot about the butterfly wings

Last edited by a moderator:
First things first when I get some, I'm coating my Jack Russell. Then I will rename him Jesus. When some asks why he's called Jesus, he'll get a quick hit with the hose.
"Jesus!"

lol

bill cosby thought his name was jesus christ and his brothers name was dammit till he was about 8
one day his dad yelled out to him "dammit will you get out of the rain" and he said "but dad i'm jesus christ"

Inside of a fermenter coating? Kettle? Undies?

Its pretty pricey.

I priced some up for work a while ago, was looking at 5 gallons of part a and 5 gallons of part B though to try painting a grouting truck...They get covered in cement...Real quick...

Should probably clarify, im an industrial spray painter at a drilling company, the grout trucks are used to mix and pump cement to back fill holes.

Showed the boss a few vids, he was all for it, showed him some prices, he was not all for it haha.

Pity, because, as mentioned above, I was fully intending to paint the hull of my ski boat with it on the sly then go out with the GPS and see if it went any faster....

Cheers.

There have been using it in the rc world for a few years now, mainly for waterproofing ESC'S

Latest posts

Back