Neighbourly Revenge!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do have to admit fourstar, if you take into account how much of this country is currently nigh on impossible to populate that number would greatly increase......

Places like Macau are built to be a metropolis country and nothing else.

:rolleyes:

And yet we have some of the worlds lowest population densities in the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_count...ulation_density

Check out our population clock... do you think thats outrageous?!
http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/94...63?OpenDocument

Then look at the United States as an example.
http://www.census.gov/population/www/popclockus.html

Get off your soapbox, put down the herald sun and dont be such a biggot.

Absolute total garbage - protecting our great country is not biggotry!!!!! you fool. Why don't you play the racist card as well ????

Out roads are already totally overcrowded in the capital cities. We don't have enough water to use, our hospitals have extraordinary long waiting lists and law and order is going down the shitter.

Melbourne (and Sydney) are totally full - it is misguided attitudes like yours that are destroying our once great country.

BTW; nice attempt at a slur by saying I read the Herald-Sun (I only read the AFR by the way).

Has all of the alcohol you drunk depleted your brain cells ??? You sound like a very nasty diturbed person.

Absolute total garbage - protecting our great country is not biggotry!!!!! you fool. Why don't you play the racist card as well ????

Out roads are already totally overcrowded in the capital cities. We don't have enough water to use, our hospitals have extraordinary long waiting lists and law and order is going down the shitter.

Melbourne (and Sydney) are totally full - it is misguided attitudes like yours that are destroying our once great country.

BTW; nice attempt at a slur by saying I read the Herald-Sun (I only read the AFR by the way).

Has all of the alcohol you drunk depleted your brain cells ??? You sound like a very nasty diturbed person.

Protecting our country from people fleeing civil war and genocide because they have no where else to go? Or allowing migrants to relocate to-do unskilled work that you dont want to-do because it doesnt pay enough and puts food on your table by keeping the price of apples low? Yep, the govt is doing a piss poor job at that.

Our cities are overcrowed becuse industry, government and too many bigshots with their hand dipped in the honey pot did not read the signs that our urban sprawl was growing at a rate that our current infrastructure could not handle. Look at Melbournes train system, its 30 years out of date. Most people in the ourter burbs need to drive 3-4 suburbs just to get transport into the city.

Our roads are overcrowed because of the lack of alternate transport infrastructure development. No, roads are not the answer (we have the liberal govt to thank for that). you can sustain an 'overcrowded' city with great public infrastructure. Look at HKG and SNG for example.

There is no need EVER for a vehicle driven by a civilian without a business purpose in the heart of the city.

The jest of the Herald Sun was because your view is in line with those "f*CK off we're full" stickers. If you think our country can only be sustained if everyone has to live on a double block, you're wrong.

As for the water issue, it doesnt exist for 3/4 of the country, their solutions are already in place. Places like Lorne dont even know what water restricions are! Its a case of catchments in the wrong areas and govt sitting with their thumb up their arse doing a raindance.

RO/de-sal water, get used to it. The rest of the world has.

Pollux,
I agree with where you are coming from and even still, with the red earth parts removed we would still be out of the top 50. Shit, you could fit the UK almost inside Victoria and they are out of the top 50. They still have plenty of farm land and and open earth. Its infrastructure thats the problem, not ovecrowding.

Sorry guys, not going on about this anymore as its dragging the thread off topic. If somone wants to continue it, start a new thread.
:icon_offtopic:

so they have war in their county. Once you cross 3 other counties borders your not a refugee.

so they have war in their county. Once you cross 3 other counties borders your not a refugee.

Under the United Nations Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees from 1951, a refugee is a person who (according to the formal definition in article 1A of this Convention), owing to a well-founded fear of being persecuted on account of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group, or political opinion, is outside the country of their nationality, and is unable to or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to avail him/herself of the protection of that country.

Not when all your borders are head hunting you as well.

Apparantly they think we are a safe place to seek refuge. But by the sounds of things, we should be off the list too.

I liked the first half of this thread better.

Yeah, me to.

Ya know, I reckon you cant beat the classics.

What about ye olde flaming paper bag of dogshit on the doorstep and ring the bell then scamper away giggling trick? huh.? huh.?

Yeah, me to.

Ya know, I reckon you cant beat the classics.

What about ye olde flaming paper bag of dogshit on the doorstep and ring the bell then scamper away giggling trick? huh.? huh.?

ha reminds me of a sharehouse i used to live in.
WE were the ones being a little noisy - we had a shed out the back of this house that we'd turned into a Darts room -

One Friday night, few mates, few beers, few darts etc the usual -

anyway from over the fence comes a glass bottle thrown... narrowly missing one of our mates sisters. we were What the hell?! where did that come from?!

then another flies over from next door and hits the shed
"SHUT THE HELL UPP" comes from the same direction.

Needless to say, we weren't very impressed with the bottles being hurled at us,

well a long story short
it spilled onto the street
had a bit of a scuffle,
in the confusion, one of the neighbours beat up his own housemate on the ground, mistaking him for one of us, while we were all standing around just realising what was happening.

Thanks! Seeya, morons!

in the confusion, one of the neighbours beat up his own housemate on the ground, mistaking him for one of us, while we were all standing around just realising what was happening.

Thanks! Seeya, morons!

Classic :lol:

One Friday night, few mates, few beers, few darts etc the usual -

Well if you like darts, next time take a leaf from the ninja book of dispute resolution..

ninda.jpg

They also failed to notice a ninja, Nathan Smith, standing in the shadows outside the dojo.

Well dah..

Man, I keep on telling my sensei we need black GI's so we can sneak up on the little pricks who egg our hall from time to time.

They also failed to notice a ninja, Nathan Smith, standing in the shadows outside the dojo.

Well dah..

If you can see a ninja... its already too late.

Neighbours who have a nice lawn / grass footpath out front can be targetted by writing obscene words in very large letters on the grass using a squeeze bottle of a strong bleach like hospital strength Domestos. It takes a week or so for the words to 'develop' and it takes a long time for the grass to grow back and obscure the words. To make them more readable from the roadway they should be 'written' tall and thin - like they do with the road markings such as "pedestrian crossing ahead".

Diesel works even better.

Not that I'd know anything about that, of course...I'm just assuming.

Or something.

[EDIT: oh yeah, and an el cheapo garden sprayer is pretty handy too]

Latest posts

Back