need a decent gas burner

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_Mick_

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend somewhere I can get a gas burner for my brew kettle? I'm currently using an old camping gas stove but it takes a while to get 30 odd litres of wort to a boil.
Cheers
Mick.

If you're interested (or anyone else :p ) in a NASA with stand I've got a spare for $90, only seen about 6-10 brews. One of these with hose and reg, cost me $140 I think. Upper Coomera.

outdoorburner01.jpg

awesome burner their Logman have one the same turned right down for double boils

Where did you get the burner from originally Logman?

I bought mine from supergas. A 50 liter keg does not sit on it too good No worries Inside diameter of keg was 350 mm so 175 mm radius. bit of broom handle in the middle scribe 350 mm circle and hacksaw down to 16 mm depth. next i plunged in with a cutoff blade in the angle grinder and end result a perfect fit.image.jpg

I am stoked with the two I got. Hundred dollars delivered from Grays thanks to SLC. Needed to dremel out the screw holes a little to get it to fit properly but they are a seriously good addition to my new setup.

And a few people must have bought them because they are now $139.00 each if you follow Slc's link.

Back