Ndbrewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopsta

Reaction score
Just recieved your email Gerard, end of an era for NDBewing, beginning of exciting times for you though! Thanks heaps for all your help, advice and for going out of your way at times to provide me with my brewing needs over the years.

All the best mate! Merry Christmas and all the best for the coming years! :beer:

- Nathan

& the news is......
Cheers Ross

Gerard has taken up a wonderful opportunity as the head brewer at the new (still being built!) Flying Horse Brewery in Warrnambool, Victoria.

Gerard,
Thanks for the great service in the past, best of luck, and Welcome to Vic!

Gerard has taken up a wonderful opportunity as the head brewer at the new (still being built!) Flying Horse Brewery in Warrnambool, Victoria.

Oh No, that's two LHBS going out of business in a month. Just when I go all grain, now I've got no one to buy grain from!!!!!

All the best Gerard, you can finally give Lion Nathan the big finger!!!!

Oh No, that's two LHBS going out of business in a month. Just when I go all grain, now I've got no one to buy grain from!!!!!

All the best Gerard, you can finally give Lion Nathan the big finger!!!!

Is ND closing down or has it been on sold ??? Well done Gerard - who's going to make my Cerny Pivo ?????

All the best Gerard in your new job.

I met Gerard on my beer tour a couple of years ago. He's a top guy & a top brewer; he'll be sorely missed by friends & customers.

cheers Ross

..and Sydney bulk buyers, honourary member of the ISB!

I must say I'm going to miss you mate it's been an absolute honor doing all you artwork and Product testing for ND Brewing.
All the very very best for your new job and relocation ,Sydney will miss you and the great beers you have brewed here.

Catch up with you soon before the big move

Franko

All the best Gerard !

Thanks for the advice, service and great prices.

So which Melbourne cricket club is going to get the pleasure of your company?

Ian...

It's sweet news to me!
I'm just in the process of moving from Sydney to Colac (mid way between Geelong and Warnabool) and already the craft brewing scene is scoring a big recruit for down that way.
I look forward to checking out your new surrounds and product Gerard!

Is ND closing down or has it been on sold ???- who's going to make my Cerny Pivo ?????

The Brewer's Selection range of fresh wort kits will still be produced at St.Peters Brewery by Matt Donelan using the same recipes we have been brewing with since November 2006 - Cerny Pivo included. The distribution of the Brewers Selection range will be handled by Kevin Willoughby at Kirrawee Home Brew Supplies. Kevin will send out an email in the New Year with the new arrangements. Basically, the same product, same recipe, same ingredients, same label, same shops & even a few more! We still have orders to fill before the year is over so if you are after something to brew over the Christmas break, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Our doors opened in 2003 and it has been an experience we will never forget. We have met some wonderful people along the way and would like to thank you all.

Wishing you and your families a wonderful Christmas.

Gerard & Janelle

All the best Gerard (& Janelle) in the new job. Your a great bloke, gave great advice & service, and was always a pleasure to have a beer with. Looking forward to your new beers, an ISB bus trip might be on the cards :)

merry xmas & happy new year

It's sweet news to me!
I'm just in the process of moving from Sydney to Colac (mid way between Geelong and Warnabool) and already the craft brewing scene is scoring a big recruit for down that way.
I look forward to checking out your new surrounds and product Gerard!

Hi Jimi,

Dont forget to visit the Otway Estate Winery & Brewery just 10km from Colac in Barongarook. You will find Luke Scott ex Potters in the Hunter Valley brewing there now. Some good stuff on tap I'm told! Brewed on good kit too...

Wes

The Brewer's Selection range of fresh wort kits will still be produced at St.Peters Brewery by Matt Donelan using the same recipes we have been brewing with since November 2006 - Cerny Pivo included. The distribution of the Brewers Selection range will be handled by Kevin Willoughby at Kirrawee Home Brew Supplies. Kevin will send out an email in the New Year with the new arrangements. Basically, the same product, same recipe, same ingredients, same label, same shops & even a few more! We still have orders to fill before the year is over so if you are after something to brew over the Christmas break, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Our doors opened in 2003 and it has been an experience we will never forget. We have met some wonderful people along the way and would like to thank you all.

Wishing you and your families a wonderful Christmas.

Gerard & Janelle

Hi Gerard,

All the best of good fortune at the Flying Horse for you, Janelle and family. Have a great Christmas.

Wes

Sorry (for us) that you're going, Gerard. Glad (for you) that you've got a new, different challenge ahead. Hope the job and the place suits you. :beer: :party:

Gerard & Janelle, thanks for your great company, products and advice. The Sydney brewing scene will miss you greatly. Good luck with the new role, hope it is everything you want and more. :beer:

Looking forward to your new beers, an ISB bus trip might be on the cards :)

You have a top idea there Redbeard. What about an AHB NSW tour of the Vic breweries?? :super: :icon_cheers: Bags not driving :party:

I heard about this the other day and was awaiting the 'official' statement....

All the best with the new venture Gerard!

....the bus trip sounds good too

Good luck and cheers for the correspondence and advice I/we received over the years.
I hope it works out well for you.
matti
ps. That last lager I racked today tasted sensational.
Having high hopes on this one.

Back