Ndbrewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrat's bloke !
Warrnambool's a great place! I'll be sure to drop by when I next head over East to visit the folks :) .
Cheers
Doug

Good onya mate,you always a pleasure to deal with,AND I'm sure you'll carry that into the new business

Gerard (& Janelle)

Its been a real pleasure doing business with you over the past few years. All the best with the new venture.
You'll have to let us know when the FFlyi8ng Horse beers are available in NSW so we can check them out.

Cheers
Dave

G'day Gerard, even though we've spoken many times about the big move, I just want to publicly wish you the best mate. Very exciting new venture for you, and looking forward to coming down soon to sample the range! :chug:

Cheers for all the brewing advice and friendship over the years! :beer:

Thankyou for your kind messages & best wishes. I will post some info regarding the Flying Horse Brewery when we are a little closer to opening. You can also keep up with where we are at www.beersbymeares.com.au

There has been some interest shown by a couple of local Warrnambool Cricket Clubs, but they may have to wait until next season. A dodgy hamstring & a few selection issues have meant this season with Epping has been disappointing at best.
There is a pretty good golf course up the road at Port Fairy, any golfers here can check it out at http://www.portfairygolf.com.au/.

There will of corse need to be some beer drinking, going away type event. This will take place at a venue yet to bechosen on a date to be advised.
Cheers & Merry Christmas
Gerard

G'day Gerard, even though we've spoken many times about the big move, I just want to publicly wish you the best mate. Very exciting new venture for you, and looking forward to coming down soon to sample the range! :chug:

Cheers for all the brewing advice and friendship over the years! :beer:

Ditto.

Back online now and enjoying life up here. All the best Gerard, thanks for getting me into AG :rolleyes:

Cheers.

Back