Nats At Adelaide In Oct

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At Adelaide Airport waiting for the flight home. Brilliant weekend, the South Australians ran a bloody good event and deserve all cudos. Congratulations to all the winners and place getters. Time to go home and dry out!

I'm totally stoked with 3rd place for my munich helles! Not too shabby for my first lager :)

Congrats to Barry and all the other place getters.

Big thanks to all the organisers and judges!

Pretty happy to have been part of it with five entries, got almost a third with my Schwarzbier.

Not surprised though that my Strong Pale Lager got only 14th, seeing it was somehow judged as a Traditional Bock. :blink: Wonder how that happened.

Well done to everyone involved and to the SA crew for hosting the event.

Congratulations to all place getters.

Can't be disappointed with a 4th but so close I could almost smell it.

lol Manticle I can better that, 2 bloody fourths, doh!
Yay for Victoria, champ state.

I'm only disappointed Johnny K wasnt closer for champ brewer, it cant be denied though, Barry has been a champion brewer for quite some time, well done Barry.

the (brewing) gloves are back on for another year, well done everyone, for placing & just qualifying, Great start to homebrewing Aaron a 1st in the Nationals, well done.

Awesome night, we came so close to almost pip the Vics at the post!

Some great beers and conversations. Got to meet Fatgodzilla and Barry also.

Congrats again to Barry and all the other winners.

Rumour's are next years nationals might be in Perth.

A great weekend - thanks to all the SA boys for putting on a great event and being so hospitable.

Congratulations to all the prize winners, and particularly to the Vic brewers who pulled the numbers to bring the shield home with us!

Cheers!

Fantastic presentation and club night last night.

Congratulations to Barry and all the award winners , especially to all the SA boys that managed placings. It was fantastic to see SA back up where we should be. :icon_cheers:

At Adelaide Airport waiting for the flight home. Brilliant weekend, the South Australians ran a bloody good event and deserve all cudos. Congratulations to all the winners and place getters. Time to go home and dry out!

Don't remember this shot being taken but reckon your Hukka tongue beats mine.... Lol.........

DSCF0168.jpg

Even though S.A came second by a whisker, we still had time to smile or were we laughing at Fatz :lol:

DSCF0145.jpg

Had a great night with so many fantastic people. :party:

Super impressed with the numbers who made the journey and the level of the beer on offer at clubnight was ridiculously high. Hope you all made it back to your states in one piece, the bayside brewers had a 11am flight and there were still people drinking at their place at 3am when i left.

Also good to put faces to names. I still laugh when people say i am younger than they expect.

Congrats to all the trophy winners, the standard of the classes i judged were very good.

Hey everyone what a great few days, I think we can safely say we pulled of an exceptional weekend, thanks to everyone for helping make it great.
If you have photos or clips please post them up somewhere, I am sure theres some embrassing ones of myself, I was too busy all weekend having fun and drinking to take any myself.

That was a big weekend. :icon_drunk:
Great to see all those judges,stewards and family travel from interstate and country SA.
We appreciate your support.

One of NSW and Australia's best took it out again but it was another unlikely lad from NSW that stole the limelight :lol:

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/lifestyle/fo...3-1226173475923

Congratulations to all those that qualified and to those place getters in amongst that.

Cheers
Mark (on behalf of the organisers)

That was a big weekend. :icon_drunk:
Great to see all those judges,stewards and family travel from interstate and country SA.
We appreciate your support.

One of NSW and Australia's best took it out again but it was another unlikely lad from NSW that stole the limelight :lol:

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/lifestyle/fo...3-1226173475923

Congratulations to all those that qualified and to those place getters in amongst that.

Cheers
Mark (on behalf of the organisers)

Fatz, shy and retiring as usual :p

Latest posts

Back