My Upgraded Biab Rig

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:super: Sweeeeeet!
I have a rig that a friend of mine made for me, haven't tested it out as yet, but am very keen to after seeing this one. Once I do I will have to take some pics of it.

:icon_cheers:

I would love to find out more about how the tempmate controller works with the solenoid gas valve. This looks like a wonderful rig. I would be interested to hear how the RIMS performs with higher gravity beers. Eaglerly awaiting more details!

Would love to catch up with a few of my fellow Adelaide brewers for an ag demonstration and to check out what i need for a similar setup.

Cheers Andy. :beer:

it might also be worth putting a therocouple on that pilot so that if the pilot does got out you're not just dumping unburnt lpg out of the burner, especially if you are in an enclosed area like a courtyrad or something as lpg's heavier that air.

just a thought

cheers,

stewart

Tim,

I just had the pleasure of happening upon your thread. Top stuff mate! Some really good thinking there and obviously some enjoyment for you nutting it all out. Some brewers really enjoy high tech, computers etc and I think that is brilliant. I love reading and seeing all this though I personally don't have the skills to do it.

We all have our niches and our enjoyments. One of my enjoyments is reading posts like yours.

An absolute pleasure to read,
Pat

Latest posts

Back