My Mate's A Knob

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be tough to get wrong but I've tasted many an inferior one. Chips might be simple but simple food is obvious when it's crap. How many times have you eaten a chip and thought 'mmmmmmmmmmm that's a perfect chip?'

That is so true... there are good chips and bad chips. You can get a gravy out of can of powder or make a cracker. Im no chip fan myself. If the place has not changed the oil in awhile you will get a horrible chip. A well MADE gravy beats the hell out of sour cream and sweet chilli sauce.

Also there is an art to the making of a PARMA ok its not fine dining but it's great pub food!

And yes it is great seeing you back on the AHB Trev... you still not brewing? Do you crunch your cans?

Dr Tims is named after Dr Tim Cooper, Coopers chief brewer and Managing Director.

The beer was basically an experimental beer that the can manufacturers wanted to use to test a newer type of can that would hold pressure better...

Hey Beery get a bottle of Chimay and watch him choke at the price of one bottle of beer. Then watch his face when he tries it. :rolleyes:

Cheers

Chappo

F*%$ NO!, If i get a Chimay, it's ALL mine!!

Apostrophe-man.gif

Sorry, it's been a long week proofreading.

Thanks Renegade, that comic now has pride of place on my cubicle wall.

And yes it is great seeing you back on the AHB Trev... you still not brewing? Do you crunch your cans?

Thanks Katie, Fatgodzilla :) I'm indeed still here, lurking and absorbing further beery knowledge. The brewery was sold to a new brewer on here. I've been busy sailing (which can be quite entertaining since I started off with no skills). I've only half-sunk the boat once so far, which the wife wasn't impressed with.

Definitely miss the fun of AG. When we move aboard the real sailboat, I'll be brewing... just not sure how. It'll either be BIAB, or quick and dirty kits. I've been drinking cartons of "Amsterdam Mariner", which somehow seems appropriate, but doesn't make them taste any more interesting. Cheers

Latest posts

Back