• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

My Kegerator For Sale. Gas, Kegs, Disconnects, Reg..etc..

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI these kegerators actually fit 3 cornies no problem so even with a single tap font you can have the next two lagering in the queue.

Edit: And it's trivial to get a splitter and another gas QD and have all three on gas.

FYI these kegerators actually fit 3 cornies no problem so even with a single tap font you can have the next two lagering in the queue.

Edit: And it's trivial to get a splitter and another gas QD and have all three on gas.

I tried to fit 3. didn't work.
I've got the splitter on the gas. can gas both at once.

I tried to fit 3. didn't work.
I've got the splitter on the gas. can gas both at once.

Depends on the type of corny. I have a mix of shorter, fatter and longer, skinnier cornies. Three long skinny ones fit, but only 2 of the shorter fatter variety. I emailed this to the guys at Pinnacle where I bought it from, suggesting that they clarify this in their ad, but they didn't do anything about it. Was a bit annoyed, as having 3 kegs in the fridge was one of the reasons I opted for the Pinnacle fridge in the first place.

I've only bought Ross's cornies and didn't know they came in any other sizes or shapes. I'd guess the overwhelming bulk of cornies would be the 19l ones as offered on CBs website, maybe kent could specify in his Ebay ad "3 standard cornelius kegs".

I've only bought Ross's cornies and didn't know they came in any other sizes or shapes. I'd guess the overwhelming bulk of cornies would be the 19l ones as offered on CBs website, maybe kent could specify in his Ebay ad "3 standard cornelius kegs".

Yep, the ones I bought from Ross fit. The ones I bought through a westcoastbrewers bulk buy don't.

Yep, the ones I bought from Ross fit. The ones I bought through a westcoastbrewers bulk buy don't.

Why don't you try swapping some? Some people may want shorter ones for a bar fridge conversion for example.

Depends on the type of corny. I have a mix of shorter, fatter and longer, skinnier cornies. Three long skinny ones fit, but only 2 of the shorter fatter variety. I emailed this to the guys at Pinnacle where I bought it from, suggesting that they clarify this in their ad, but they didn't do anything about it. Was a bit annoyed, as having 3 kegs in the fridge was one of the reasons I opted for the Pinnacle fridge in the first place.

I've got a kegerator from Pinnacle and it fits 3 of the cornie kegs that I got from Craftbrewer, it's a neat fit but they will all go in.

cheers

Why don't you try swapping some? Some people may want shorter ones for a bar fridge conversion for example.

Lazy I guess. Did think about it, then learned to live with it. Then bought 4 kegs from Ross, and use those predominantly.

Latest posts

Back