My Accidental Shifty

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65bellett

Reaction score
I have a really good mate that I have known since we were kids, he has always been what I call a ber snob. When I used to drink mega swill he always drank imported beer and would carry on about how bad domestic beer tastes. When I started home brewing he used to tell me that home brewed beer is like a fart, you never mind your own. Apart from where we differ on beer we have always been good mates.

This afternoon my mate dropped round for a chat and a beer. I had a dozen or so stubbys of my Australian Pale Ale in the fridge. I had bottled them into some James Squire I.P.A stubbys and even kept them in the card board six pack holder. About half way through his first stubby he mentioned how much he liked James Squire I.P.A. You should have seen the look on his face when I told him that he was drinking one my home brews. I have been laughing all afternoon.

65B :lol:

Nice one 65Bellet!

Isn't it amazing how some people go with market positioning over their own taste?

Don't start me on surf label clothing... :lol:

Cheers,

InCider.

I have a really good mate that I have known since we were kids, he has always been what I call a ber snob. When I used to drink mega swill he always drank imported beer and would carry on about how bad domestic beer tastes. When I started home brewing he used to tell me that home brewed beer is like a fart, you never mind your own. Apart from where we differ on beer we have always been good mates.

This afternoon my mate dropped round for a chat and a beer. I had a dozen or so stubbys of my Australian Pale Ale in the fridge. I had bottled them into some James Squire I.P.A stubbys and even kept them in the card board six pack holder. About half way through his first stubby he mentioned how much he liked James Squire I.P.A. You should have seen the look on his face when I told him that he was drinking one my home brews. I have been laughing all afternoon.

65B :lol:

Or he liked it cause it was free :D

Back