Music And Brewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and my implement
l_3cd435487427ca13f84df970788bbc4e.jpg

Its all about the bass

Ahhh Music - My first true love!!

The infection has brought me a G5 running Logic 8 numerous outboard processes and heaps of other gear. I do a lot of recordings for mates and just love the production side of things now... but since I found brewing the G5 has gotten pretty dusty.... and the studio has been taken over by my 2 fermentation fridges ;)

Lucky I work for PRS & Marshall distributors in Australia and have all the toys at work!! :p

Music and beer... LIFE IS GOOD!! :D

Rock the f*ck on!!

\nn/

Why oh why can't you live in wollongong??

I need to know someone with recording stuff as I've got many songs which I would love to have recorded...

Sponge

PS. Ill try and find a photo (if i have one) of my 18th bday present. Its a 2006 alpine white Gibson Les Paul Supreme....

My true love

Why oh why can't you live in wollongong??

I need to know someone with recording stuff as I've got many songs which I would love to have recorded...

Sponge

PS. Ill try and find a photo (if i have one) of my 18th bday present. Its a 2006 alpine white Gibson Les Paul Supreme....

My true love

Go see Rich @ Woolongong Music... he will hook you up! ;)

Les Paul - "It posts a photo or it gets the hose again" [Silence of the Lambs reference]

:ph34r:

Go see Rich @ Woolongong Music... he will hook you up! ;)

Les Paul - "It posts a photo or it gets the hose again" [Silence of the Lambs reference]

:ph34r:

Wollongong music eyyy.... but... its so expensive...!!! Maybe ill have to go in one day and just ask for 'Rich' and see what he has to say in terms of recording...

Anyhoo, i only just realised you work for Marshall AND PRS!!!

LP and PRS McCarty or Custom 24 would have to be my favourite guitars going around

Theyre amazing

Just thought id let everyone know that :D

Sponge

Bump.

I'd like you all to meet the love of my life who has been keeping me from brewing of late. My wife (wait she is) bought me this for our 10th anniversary about 6 weeks ago. I've wanted one for around 20 years.

A 2007 Les Paul Standard, 50's neck, Heritage Cherry Sunburst. I've named her Michelle.

View attachment 20885

Right Duff,
Next time I see you, I want you to be wearing your pants with the big dragon up the leg and the les paul slung around thigh height, belting out some Led Zep just like Jimmy!

cheers

Browndog

Very nice Duff , will expect a demo too go with that pils you mentioned.. ;)

cheers

I'm not sure if it goes...

Music, beer, fishing or Beer fishing music or fishing music beer...

But Music is def one of my true loves. I play and sing in a band. www.myspace.com/easycopunx

This is my baby, Jap Fender geddy Lee.

Image004.jpg

Ok I am/was a drummer for years [no jokes OK], played trumpet also, still do hand drumming and teach Middle Eastern drumming, BUT for brewing I play one of these [I have 13 and NO fakes] and have been playing them for 50 years [started when I was 8].

25dec2004_061.jpg

Ok I am/was a drummer for years [no jokes OK], played trumpet also, still do hand drumming and teach Middle Eastern drumming, BUT for brewing I play one of these [I have 13 and NO fakes] and have been playing them for 50 years [started when I was 8].

theres such a thing as a fake didge ???

im musically challenged , have an acoustic guitar i bought years back now , never managed to get past lesson one in the book for dummies so its still hanging on the back of the door in my room ... CD player for me when musical inspiration is required

All you guys with mean axe's are makin me jelous, I usually play my Cherry Red Kramer while the boil is on, I feel it's a way to keep the hops happy while their in there :lol: they like Tool and Skid Row, so thats what I play them :super:

^^^ yothu bindi?

:lol: :lol: '
On serious note I met and played with their lead Yadaki [didge] player M******** Yunupingu a couple of times, I was so upset hear he died last year :(

And yes Barra there are fake Yadaki, Mago etc [didges] out there, sh$t loads.
Playing on a CD at the moment is Darryl Dikarrna playing Mago [ name for 'didge' in the Mayali Language group], the style I love and play the most it's from the Western Arnhem Region.

Whitecockatoo example of the style, it's NOT what I call "Byron Bay" hippie style [read crap].

Puts me in the right frame of mind to brew, mellow. :p

Isnt the Les Paul just the sexiest axe ever built! I so want a black one with gold trim just to hang on my wall...

Im a drummer, have been for 9-10 years, have been trying to teach myself guitar on an acoustic for the past 6 months but ill probably give up soonish, its just not as fun as drumming and heaps fiddly :p

:lol: :lol: '
On serious note I met and played with their lead Yadaki [didge] player M******** Yunupingu a couple of times, I was so upset hear he died last year :(

And yes Barra there are fake Yadaki, Mago etc [didges] out there, sh$t loads.
Playing on a CD at the moment is Darryl Dikarrna playing Mago [ name for 'didge' in the Mayali Language group], the style I love and play the most it's from the Western Arnhem Region.

Whitecockatoo example of the style, it's NOT what I call "Byron Bay" hippie style [read crap].

Puts me in the right frame of mind to brew, mellow. :p

sorry if im dragging things off topic , but how do you know/identify/define a 'fake' didge ?? i have one or at least my father does , how do i tell if its real or otherwise ??

So, the ones sold in the Surfers Paradise shops run by Chinese aren't the real deal? :)

Pantera and A Life Once Lost make great brewing music...and drinking music for that matter!
Only problem for me is that my stereo stopped playing cds, rendering the need for a stereo-labotomy, failed miserably!

Latest posts

Back