Murrays Going Cheap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcraig20

Reaction score
I was in the local woolies liquor last night and saw that they had cartons of Murray's blonde on 'clearance' for $37.

Im not sure if its just that shop, or if it is more widespread. Seems a great deal to me.

I was in the local woolies liquor last night and saw that they had cartons of Murray's blonde on 'clearance' for $37.

Im not sure if its just that shop, or if it is more widespread. Seems a great deal to me.

If I were with Murrays the word 'clearance' would give me a worry.

Damn lucky you get Woolies to stock it in the first place, I only seem to find it in my local Dan's.

Damn lucky you get Woolies to stock it in the first place, I only seem to find it in my local Dan's.

Yeah, they only stock the pale ale and the blonde. They had some pale ale there that wasnt on clearance, so it looks like they are going to be keeping that line for now. Its a pity, because I prefer the blonde to the pale.

If you have a Dan's in the first place, there is only so much complaining you can do! I think the only reason we get it here is because we arent that far from Taylor's Arm (well, relatively speaking).

be careful. lst time I bought Murays at woolies, all I got was gushing!!

Back