Mousetards

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TasChris

Lurking
Reaction score
Its one of those slow days at work. I am trying to train a big South African on how to work an in house excel spreadsheet. He has hands the size of dinner plates and he has zero control of them.
Watching the cursor wizz around the screen as he tries to make his cursor move from one cell to the one next door is making me nauseous.
If he doesn't get any better I am going to take the mouse away and only let him use the arrow keys

He can't see what I am doing which is,

surfing on AHB, designing beers,
looking up programs to teach fine motor skills for big cheese head South Africans,
learning Afrikaans swear words then yelling them at him when he stuffs up

I need a beer
Crap topic I know but getting frustrated

Cheers
zzzzzChris

Tell him this;

Gaan kak in die mielies Kaffer

U can find plenty of sites that gives u Afrikaans translations. I used to have email conversations in Afrikaans (she us sty African).

surfing on AHB, designing beers,

So other than needing to learn some patience it was a pretty good day by all accounts haha?

You reamed me out for being a mousetard once doing that budget exercise...my first excel experience also. You are such a giving, tolerant teacher...

Jack Parrow has almost made me fluent:

Last edited by a moderator:
So other than needing to learn some patience it was a pretty good day by all accounts haha?

You reamed me out for being a mousetard once doing that budget exercise...my first excel experience also. You are such a giving, tolerant teacher...

You got better with my techniques did,'t you???

I'm a natural teacher........... from the 1750's.

Carrot and the stick method. Beat the student with the carrot then beat them with the stick

Latest posts

Back