Moto Gp 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fraser_john

Go Pies
Reaction score
Well, obviously me for one! We just landed two rooms in Cowes and we are wrapt, was looking like we were going to be on the other side of the island and we like to drink at the Irish pub when there, so getting two rooms at the motel this late in the game is a bonus!

i don't think i will make it this year because i went to the Misano Moto GP in San Marino Italy 2 weeks ago.

a couple of pics

Stoner.JPG

Stoner

Pits.JPG

The Pits

Italy1098s.JPG

Me on a 1098s in Italy :D

I'm there from Thursday to Sunday staying at the Gap. Really looking forward to the racing and the weekend in general, but not looking forward to having to drink VB cans for 4 days. :(

Im not going this year. too hard. had a mate who passed away couple of months ago who used to go and run amok every year and i just couldnt do it without him. Hope his bro rides his softail springer down for him though.

RIP NORM and GO CASEY!

Was a good weekend, damn Irish Pub closed.

Worst part?

Woke up Sunday morning to find some a-hole had sat on my bike in front of the motel room in the middle of the night and dropped it!!!! $160 for new foot pegs(just ordered) and had to ride for 3.5 hours without a right hand foot peg!

Real downer!

Latest posts

Back