Most Brews In A Week?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammus

Amateur Brewer
Reaction score
What's the most brews you've gone in a week? Looking for time spent here, not how much you plan to drink. (ie 25 k&ks in a week isnt as impressive as 10 AGs :p)

I've pulled off 3 in the past 5 days (AG of course), and am thinking of doing a double (back to back) tonight... I've got no fermenters left, I'm a chiller though and have a few cubes that could be used for a virgin 'no-chill' experience (only doing singe early hop addition beers of course, I'm not wasting good hops on late additions just to let them soak in a hot cube overnight :ph34r: ;)).

That'd be 5 in a week, and no room for anything more, unless I did a mini batch into 17L cube I have kicking around...

Did 6 in 6 days biab ag in the school hols just passed

Sweet. Maybe I should try and get out 6 by tomorrow so I can at least be equal haha.

I have so much beer already, only reason I'm thinking of cranking out another 2 or 3 is because my monthly green waste bin is being emptied tomorrow and it really starts to stink if you let spent grain sit in there for a month lol. Nowhere else in my yard to put it unfortnately, I already killed a bunch of grass by trying dumping in the corners of the lawn...

Me and a mate did 4 brews in a day a couple weeks ago (with 2 AG setups).

A fun, but loooong day.

Eight mashes (4x2) in seven days. Was on holidays, youngest child is living in London (ie is no young kids to look after). Only 4 brew sessions but did bottle 4 batches in the same time. Incentive was seasonal temperature and repitching yeast.

I had a good month once and got three brews in, yeah

I had a good month once and got three brews in, yeah

While i did a triple brew day on Saturday, started at 10, finished at 9:30, cleaned up totally by 10.

Amateurs! :rolleyes:

Was actually gonna do 2 AG's this weekend, but was way too hungover to brew!

The most i've managed to brew in a week would probably be a ginger beer and 2 AG batches within 5 days. Putting on a mash at 4 in the morning certain saves time. :D

I did two mashes last sunday... one was a double batch the other a single.

Mashed in by 9:45am and was cleaned up and sitting on the couch by 6:30pm.

Cheers,

Brendan

When I started AG (BIAB) I did 4 in four days.

I did 3 in 4 days last week, would have been 4 but one got cancelled by the missus.

Sweet. Yeah temperature and repitching are good insentives, got me going at the moment. I usually dough in about 7:30, take my time with everything and finish in the wee hours. I don't think I'll be doing a double tonight. Maybe a single. Plus my shoulder is super sore for milling so much lately lol (last night I did a RIS).

I wouldn't want to brew for 10-12 hours straight, i want to relax a bit...
I brewed on Saturday morning mashed while i washed and sterilized bottles and bottled one while i was boiling and was pretty happy to be all done in less than 4 hours...

I reckon this morning was the best, had mashed in by 730am, and was all done quite early, cleaned up later this afternoon.. Hopefully now that im back to having Sunday/Monday off, I can keep on top of my brewing.. :unsure:

Ive done 2 in one day and that was 8hrs worth of brewing, bit of a mission on a simple system, and I had started a bit too late.. :blink:

Now, I have to get 2 brews No-chillin once these latest 2 go down to ferment and then ill hopefully be on top..

Im sick of being behind and blowing 2 kegs and another 2 brews hasnt finished fermenting yet to fill them, plan is 2 kegs for drinking, 2 kegs as back-up, 2 fermenting/chilling and 2 no-chillin!!! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back