Mornington Peninsula Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm not complaining about the price. $12 when there's not really any competition can't be sneezed at but I can take or leave the food, to be honest. I'm there for the beer and that's more than good enough to bring me back. However, a bit of a shake-up on the menu might keep my SWMBO a bit more interested when we go. Watching me sink pint after pint grows tiresome apparently (unthinkable though this idea is to me).

Thats a good woman who will sit there and watch you knock back pints - my woman has watched me knock back a middie and then made me go home and cook dinner! Actually truth be told one time she came down and had a beer I did manage two pints.

...Andrew Gow...fantastic brewer, sensational human being....

I can only assume that being you posted this at near enough to 11pm you were drunk and will now be regretting those words? Or perhaps you have come from the brewery where you tried each and every beer and Andrew even shouted you one - lucky bugger!

mmm, I think I need to get the wife to drop me off there whilst she and the kids head over to the outlaws in Mt Eliza.

I can only assume that being you posted this at near enough to 11pm you were drunk and will now be regretting those words? Or perhaps you have come from the brewery where you tried each and every beer and Andrew even shouted you one - lucky bugger!

...Yeah, you're right Mercs.....had half the S&W team at the JL last nite sampling a few...if you're ever up this way etc,etc...

....anyway, what i meant to say was..."Andrew Gow....fantastic Brewer....total shithead"....

...however he is a bloody good mate and its great to see him really hitting his straps at MPB...next time you see him tell him greetings from the JL...

cheers
Scott

...Yeah, you're right Mercs.....had half the S&W team at the JL last nite sampling a few...if you're ever up this way etc,etc...

....anyway, what i meant to say was..."Andrew Gow....fantastic Brewer....total shithead"....

...however he is a bloody good mate and its great to see him really hitting his straps at MPB...next time you see him tell him greetings from the JL...

cheers
Scott

For better or for worse he will be reading this thread!

I will be poping in for my one beer today so I will remind him if he hasnt already read it.

....in that case...hey AG !!....get back up here and i'll shout the first beer at the Rails....are the Saints playing the Gold Coast up here anytime this season...???

Big props to AG. I am looking forward to tasting the beer when I get down there.

New pizza menu on at the Mornington and Porter flowing through the Randle with a good dose of vanillla beans - very very nice.

New double fermenter installed and full and I have to say I had my one beer there today and caught up with the crew - the pale is drinking sensationally!!!

May be doing a bit of a book launch there August 24th - keep an ear out.

Hey Merc

That is a great idea, Where ever did you come up with it?

I am over the moon with your choice of date. My eldest daughter goes to St Macs and I was shattered when they picked the brewery for a parents night out while we are in Fiji. Not to worry we will be back in time .

MB

Hey Merc

That is a great idea, Where ever did you come up with it?

I am over the moon with your choice of date. My eldest daughter goes to St Macs and I was shattered when they picked the brewery for a parents night out while we are in Fiji. Not to worry we will be back in time .

MB

Yes it is a good idea.....thanks Matt! looks like a go for the 24th, good beer, small bites from the book will be presented and best of all there will be books available to buy at a discounted rate!

More on this later

Its great that MPB have extended their licensing hours, as it allows them to hold special events like this one.
They are now allowed to open on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, later on Sundays, and on Public Holidays.
They won't be open all these hours every week, as Matt has a family that likes to see him occasionally, but at least now they have the opportunity to do events.
You can leave your details to become an MPBrew Club member by leaving your details here and they will notify you of upcoming events, like new brews to try.

Loving this brewery!
Head their quite a bit with mates. Handy for me coming from frankghanistan only 15 minutes up the road or a cheap cab fare if everyone is drinking.

Latest posts

Back