More Bloody Batz Brewery Stickers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
I just received another 50 stickers from Warb, amazing I've stuck 150 of these things around Australia...oh and there's one in Germany.
batz_sticker.jpg

Just a plug for Warb, a home brewer and member of AHB, I ordered these by email Monday and they arrived here Thursday !
Great product and top service mate.

If you have a logo get it on some stickers, and I'll like to swap if anyone else has theirs done up.

Warbs website

http://www.esigns.com.au/stickers.html

Batz

Did you get a discount for doing this plug? :)

Mine's been from WA to SA to Vic. But, I'm sorry, I like my THIS IS NOT A FIRE EXTINGUISHER one better.

Thats one thing the Newbies will miss out on the swap, waking up in the morning and finding a Batz Brewery sticker on the vehicles.

I did have that planned Sully.

No I didn't get a discount for doing a plug. I did it because he's a fellow home brewer with a small business. There are some of us who will help out mates without holding out our hand .

I've had a couple of PM's asking how much they were, it depends on size and amount, best you contact Warb (Ryan) yourself via email...memtion AHB

Batz

Edit....I would also like one of Tonys and Docs please!

I have been thinking about getting some made up. I want some to put on my font decals

Thanks for the link Batz...... would rather give a fellow brewer the buisness.

Cheers

I have been thinking about getting some made up. I want some to put on my font decals

Thanks for the link Batz...... would rather give a fellow brewer the buisness.

Cheers

Me too Tony I want to send them out with my Christmas cards , wonder if we can get before Christmas

Pumpy :)

Me too Tony I want to send them out with my Christmas cards , wonder if we can get before Christmas

Pumpy :)

You would have them next week Pumpy

Bit worried about these Batz sticker, they are everywhere, even on the grain mills

P270909_16.03.JPG

QldKev

Batz, thank for the props mate, appreciate it and happy that your happy!.. anyone feel free to drop me an email and ill work out some pricing, as a guide i like to do a min of 60 stickers for a run and 90mm odd come in at $1ea, they are printed with a thermal process onto signage film that will handle aggressive washing etc.. :beerbang:

Ive got one of Batz's but I havent got one of yours TP?

Edit....I would also like one of Tonys and Docs please!

I've run out of stickers with the old logo.
Need to get some done with the new logo.
Just holding off until I can get the new logo done into a label (roudified etc).

Doc

Latest posts

Back