Mongolian Burner

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gout

Bentleigh Brau Haus
Reaction score
Hi brewers i know burner V burner has been covered to death ( i just looked through all the pages) however what i want to ask is ...

What Mongolian NG burner should i get for 70-100Lt batch sizes? I am tending towards the 23 jet over the 32, so i can drive it harder and less soot, but will this be under powered?

I currently have 2400W electric in the boiler also to "bump up" heating if required but rather i buy the right burner first time

so will the 23 jet NG burner be ok to keep a strong boil?

Thanks

I heard 23 burner is perfect for dual batches but tripple not so sure. I dont own one myself so cant really comment, If it was me I would go 32 burner you can always turn it down you may even use less gas with it id say

Thanks Kelby, like you i also don't own one as of yet and it seems the 100Lt is between the 23 and 32 jet version.

My main issue is having to turn the 32 down so low it soots up and 23 not having the grunt.

Either way i will post my results for others

Hi brewers i know burner V burner has been covered to death ( i just looked through all the pages) however what i want to ask is ...

What Mongolian NG burner should i get for 70-100Lt batch sizes? I am tending towards the 23 jet over the 32, so i can drive it harder and less soot, but will this be under powered?

I currently have 2400W electric in the boiler also to "bump up" heating if required but rather i buy the right burner first time

so will the 23 jet NG burner be ok to keep a strong boil?

Thanks

Ground I have been over before, I use a 23jet and that has ample power for my 80ltr boil. Bought mine from Grain & Grape I bought just the burner for $85 and the pipe, tap & adaptor from a local plumbing supplier. From memory the adaptor was around a 1/4 of the price than G & G

BYB

Latest posts

Back