Missing Person

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Struth mate. This is rough. As Dave asked, has his bank been accessed? Shared account with a spouse is easy to check, but I imagine police privileges this early on could query the banks?

The police are trying to access his bank accounts, but there seems to be a bit of a procedure to go through and that takes time. They, (the police) have been very good.

Adelaide police search for Joseph Chaplin
Wednesday, 21 September 2016 20:55
Adelaide police are appealing for public assistance to help locate missing 49-year-old Joseph Chaplin.
Joseph was last seen in the Coonawarra area of South Australia about 3pm on 16 September.
He is described as 185cm tall, solid build with blonde hair and beard.
Joseph is believed to be driving a white Holden VE utility with SA registration XSP 083.
Police have released an image of Joseph in the hope that someone may recognise him as he may be headed to Victoria.
Anyone who sees Joseph is urged to contact the police assistance line on 131 444.
Belinda Batty
Media officer

I keep checking this thread in the hope of some good news, I'm sure his family are very anxious and worried.

So better bump this for the friday arvo crowd.

Ed: yeah so it's thursday..... shoot me.

ED #2 shit I had it right it is friday.... what a week, thank god I was right the first time!

Heartbreaking news I'm afraid.

Joe Chaplin was a great bloke, a funny bugger who I loved having a Coopers Pale Ale with and dribbling a bit of shit.

He will be sadly missed by everyone who new him.

Thanks again to everyone for the good wishes, but sadly, there is no good outcome.

Awful mate. Grabbing my first beer now and will toast to my mates gone, and for your loss BDD

Oh wow this is shit!! Sorry sounds like the world has lost another good bloke :(

IS there any more details on this? On the original post I got a feeling of this.....not sure that many would be up on it really. Seems strange to me but i probably dont know enough details!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXctV24gPEQ

Back