Melbourne Venues

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timryan

Reaction score
Gday Guys,
I have recently become engaged and i was wondering if you guys had any ideas about places that have functions for our engagement party in and or around the city? Any ideas would be helpful cheers Tim

Gday Guys,
I have recently become engaged and i was wondering if you guys had any ideas about places that have functions for our engagement party in and or around the city? Any ideas would be helpful cheers Tim
What are you after , bloke ?
I know that Mounatin Goat , in Richmond , does functions...not sure of their costs though....A Saturday night or arvo there , would be gold !

yer i already enquired with them and it was going to cost a bomb to hire the place.. not looking at spending a heap but want a good time.. maybe somewhere with a courtyard possible even a sunday arvo ..

If you are prepared to travel an extra k or 2 ? check out the Mornington micro. Dance floor, live bands, pizzas, heaps of seats undercover + courtyard with hops growing all over it. Importantly....... very good beers.
Good luck with the engagement!

If you are prepared to travel an extra k or 2 ? check out the Mornington micro. Dance floor, live bands, pizzas, heaps of seats undercover + courtyard with hops growing all over it. Importantly....... very good beers.
Good luck with the engagement!

Cheers Mate just a tad too far to go..

There is always The Royston , in Richmond , which has a great selection of micro's...
They don't have a Function Room as such , but you may be able to hire out the dining room ?
Cheers
Ferg

Latest posts

Back