Melbourne: How long until another grain bulk buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm, I was considering this the other day, might have to have a chat with MXD and Manticle off line about it..

if this gains legs while Im still faffing, Id be in for some splits I rekon. Will keep an eye on this

I still haven't really touched the 75kg MO and Ale malts from the last KegKing buy...only one double brew day in the last 6 months!

To blame is a new baby and me faffing around building my new gas powered 98l biab rig.

I do need some wheat though....and I'd love a bit of Rye...

@thedragon are there a lot that still need them?

Bag or 2 of some speciality grains for me if this goes ahead

syl said:
@thedragon are there a lot that still need them?
There's been three bulk buys this year for the keg king mill, so I feel like the only person that doesn't have one. I may be the only one.

This will go ahead. Price in the upcoming week and from there mass grains!

Danwood said:
I still haven't really touched the 75kg MO and Ale malts from the last KegKing buy...only one double brew day in the last 6 months!

To blame is a new baby and me faffing around building my new gas powered 98l biab rig.

I do need some wheat though....and I'd love a bit of Rye...
Do you still want some Torrified Wheat? I still have a lifetimes supply of it :)

Cosmic Bertie said:
Do you still want some Torrified Wheat? I still have a lifetimes supply of it :)
More than 0?

Any idea how long this is going to take to get the order in?
With the fathers day special on atm you can get a pretty sweet deal on bulk grains (might be a similar price), I am thinking about just getting my grain now.

It will be cheaper in the BB. But if you need grains you need grains!

The buy date will be about 3 weeks/1 month from now.

Count me in for a couple of bags. If I can find some way of getting the grain to the airport.

Ill be in for a couple of bags and some splits if its a G +G...couldnt get to the Keg King one so missed out.

Albainian said:
Ill be in for a couple of bags and some splits if its a G +G...couldnt get to the Keg King one so missed out.
It is at grain and grape, prices in the next 24-48 hours. Thread will be after that!

I was just thinking about getting some more grain :) will be down for some bags! (4-5 most likely) cheers syl!

I will be going a lot too. Summer is coming! Need 100's of litres of beer!

Back