Melbourne - Grain Bulk Buy June 09

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few more entries to be marked as paid and in the bank:

mark_m
polar beer
Mario
Don Mateo
the Naked Brewer

A Few more in he bank as of this morning

Bulp
yum yum yum
akroplane1
reVox
shimple

Outstanding payments now only from:

sappas
Stoodoo (pm received)
Moray
CILA
heckta
Smudge
beerdingo (pm received)

Thanks everyone for confirming payments made (or to be made).

The only outstanding left to hit the bank are the following, which I assume they will appear in the next 24 hours or so:

sappas
Moray
heckta
Smudge
beerdingo

Pending these, the final payment will be made to Grain and Grape, and we will be good to go.

Hopefully the weather improves a bit from what is currently forecast for Saturday. Going to be a big collection, looking forward to seeing just what 5 full pallets of grain looks like.

Im also interested, anyone going to be taking any pictures? Im not going to be there..

Thanks everyone for confirming payments made (or to be made).

The only outstanding left to hit the bank are the following, which I assume they will appear in the next 24 hours or so:

sappas
Moray
heckta
Smudge
beerdingo

Pending these, the final payment will be made to Grain and Grape, and we will be good to go.

Hopefully the weather improves a bit from what is currently forecast for Saturday. Going to be a big collection, looking forward to seeing just what 5 full pallets of grain looks like.

somebody always takes photo's gav

if i remember i will pack the camera

Maple is it ok for b van denren to pick up my grain on Saturday flingard

Probably best to ask him :p but seriously. if he's willing, no issue, I'll mark it down in my notes for the day. Cheers.

I'll be picking up in a Hiace van, so if anyone northside wants me to add their order to the load, let me know.
Pick up from Nth Coburg (work), Ivanhoe (home), or can drop off anywhere in between.
Cheers,
Mark.

Im heading down in the ute from Bendigo

If anybody needs their grain picked up and dropped off between GG and Bendigo im happy to assisst

Kleiny

Maple - Rook called me yesterday and he cant make it, so I'll pick up his grain for him (1 bag after splits).

Quintrex - so come see me for the bag of vienna your splitting with Rook.

Attention all BB'ers: happy to say, there has been no reported issues with the order, and we are good to go for Saturday. The grain will arrive at G&G tomorrow

The last of the payment has been made to G&G early this morning, the only thing that seems to be against us now is the weather, but we will work it out regardless.

To those that won't be picking up their grain, thanks for taking part and the prompt payments. It has made things very easy. To the rest - see ya on Saturday!

rgds,
Maple.

Attention all BB'ers: happy to say, there has been no reported issues with the order, and we are good to go for Saturday. The grain will arrive at G&G tomorrow

The last of the payment has been made to G&G early this morning, the only thing that seems to be against us now is the weather, but we will work it out regardless.

To those that won't be picking up their grain, thanks for taking part and the prompt payments. It has made things very easy. To the rest - see ya on Saturday!

rgds,
Maple.

Good job. You deserve a beer.

Some one picked a bag of joe white Munich instead of jw vienna by mistake. When u realize who u r can u please contact maple asap

Thanks to all who were involved in organising this.

cheers
johnno

+1 Well done Grain and Grape and Maple! :beerbang:

Now with all this grain all I have to do is find a few recipes...mmm...recipes...

Hopper.

Some one picked a bag of joe white Munich instead of jw vienna by mistake. When u realize who u r can u please contact maple asap

Yep guess who got all theway back to Bendigo onlyto find out that gava's order is not right. <_<

I dont have maple number can anybody help me out PM.

Kleiny

Great job Maple & CM2 & thanks to G&G as well.

Rob

Yep well done chaps and good to meet you. What a highly efficient show. :)

BTW Did anybody sample the Randled Galaxy beer? My god I'm still burpin' hops. :blink:

Warren -

Latest posts

Back