• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Melbourne freebies - Baume Hydrometer and pH standard fluid

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tombolo

Reaction score
The clearout continues...

I have a baume hydrometer, 10 - 20 scale. Before you get excited, I have no idea what these are for, definitely not beer, hence free. Never used.

Secondly I have pH standard fluids, hanna instruments brand:
1x500 mL 7.01 pH (300 mL remaining).
1x500 mL 4.01 pH (350 mL remaining).
1x500 mL electrode storage solution (400 mL remaining).
Expiration dates, May 2018 to 2019.

Pickup only, Brunswick.

Baume is an older version of Plato so your 10-20 Hydrometer is in effect a 1.040-1.080 or starting gravity hydrometer.
I've got 5 (was 6) similar Carlton Brand that came from the old Tooheys brewery here in Newcastle. A few different overlapping ranges, 0-10, 5-15 and 10-20'B. They are very accurate if long and fragile.
Mark

Baume is an older version of Plato so your 10-20 Hydrometer is in effect a 1.040-1.080 or starting gravity hydrometer.
I've got 5 (was 6) similar Carlton Brand that came from the old Tooheys brewery here in Newcastle. A few different overlapping ranges, 0-10, 5-15 and 10-20'B. They are very accurate if long and fragile.
Mark
Cheers Mark! Long and fragile would be a good description of the item.

Latest posts

Back